[AGM] Kraken Archetype

Tinkerer

Hello, fine peoples!  I did all these yesterday and found most of the pics today.  I still have a few more cards to go, but I wanted to post what I have so far.  As always, CnC appreciated!  Enjoy!

Prompt:

A single, absurd Sea Serpent, with requirements that make it about the single hardest thing to get out in the game, but it manages to be a win condition without actually stating "you win the Duel" anywhere in its card text. The "archetype" comes in with a host of Spells and Traps that ease the burden of bringing this abomination out, as well as a few to make bringing it out even more of a wincon than it already is. Still, though, saying "I RELEASE THE KRAKEN" has to be the most satisfying end to a summoning chant ever.

[spoiler The Kraken]

EOzTCvX.jpg

Lore: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by its own effect. If all the Monster and Spell/Trap zones on both player's sides of the field are full, you can Special Summon this card (from your Hand or Graveyard) during your opponent's Standby Phase by banishing all cards on the Field and in both players' Hands and Graveyards. This card's effects cannot be negated.

[spoiler Spells]

vDQ98yi.jpg

Lore: This Set card cannot be destroyed. The equipped monster cannot be Tributed nor used as material for the Summon of an Extra Deck Monster. During your Standby Phase, Special Summon 1 "Kraken Scale Token" (Sea Serpent-type/WATER/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0) in Defense Position to an unoccupied monster card zone on the field. The token cannot be used for the Summon of an Extra Deck monster. If this card is sent from the Field to the Graveyard, you can set 1 "Kraken" Spell or Trap card to each player's sides of the field.

Ds2tOik.jpg

Lore: This Set card cannot be destroyed. The equipped monster's effects are negated and it cannot be used as material for the Summon of an Extra Deck Monster. During your Standby Phase, Special Summon 1 "Kraken Scale Token" (Sea Serpent-type/WATER/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0) in Defense Position to an unoccupied monster card zone on the field. The token cannot be used for the Summon of an Extra Deck monster. If this card is sent from the Field to the Graveyard, you can set 1 "Kraken" Spell or Trap card to each player's sides of the field.

KDeh1cS.jpg

Lore: This Set card cannot be destroyed.During either player's Standby Phase, you can tribute up to 2 monsters you control; Special Summon 2 "Kraken Scale Tokens" (Sea Serpent-type/WATER/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0) in Defense Position to an unoccupied monster card zone on the field for each monster tributed this way then gain 1000 Life Points. The tokens cannot be used for the Summon of an Extra Deck monster. If this card is sent from the Field to the Graveyard, you can add up to 2 "Kraken" cards from your Deck to their Hand.

DFnSgjQ.jpg

Lore: This Set card cannot be destroyed. During either player's Standby Phase, you can tribute 1 WATER monster you control; you take no battle damage this turn. Once per turn, during either player's turn, you can send 1 level 8 or higher Sea Serpent-type monster from your Hand or Deck to the Graveyard; activate 1 "Kraken" spell card from your Hand or Graveyard.

Archived