[AGM] Beyond the sheer cold lies the absolute end. Shivergami Archetype.

The Nyx Avatar

[spoiler=Show Monster Cards]

SHmjcpL.jpg

LORE:During your Main Phase, you can discard 1 "Shivergami" monster to Special Summon this card from your hand, and if you do, you can Special Summon 1 "Shivergami" monster from your Graveyard. When this card is discarded: You can target 1 card on the field; banish it.

XYLvzK6.jpg

LORE:When this card is discarded by a card effect: You can Special Summon it. Up to twice per turn: You can increase or decrease this card's Level by 1. Once, while this card is in your Graveyard: You can discard 1 "Shivergami" monster from your hand to target 1 Spell/Trap Card on the field; banish it.

L7mY4c1.jpg

LORE:Once per turn, while this card is in your Graveyard: You can discard 1 "Shivergami" card with a different name to target 1 card on the field; its effects are negated (even in the Graveyard or face-up in the Extra Deck).

4mdc5HV.jpg

LORE:During your Main Phase, you can discard 1 "Shivergami" monster to Special Summon this card from your hand. When this card is discarded from your hand to the Graveyard (except by the effect of "Shivergami Alter"), you can Special Summon it.

7o0yUAd.jpg

LORE:Once per turn, during either player's turn: You can discard 1 "Shivergami" card; switch this card's original ATK and DEF. When this card is discarded (except by the effect of "Shivergami Mass Bloodloss"): You can Special Summon this card.

cis5Xdm.jpg

LORE:When this card is discarded: You can target 1 monster your opponent controls; take control of it until the End Phase. During the turn this card was Summoned, you can Normal Summon 1 "Shivergami" monster in addition to your Normal Summon/Set. (You can only gain this effect once per turn)

BsWihkR.jpg

LORE:When this card is discarded from your hand to the Graveyard (except by the effect of "Shivergami Late"), you can Special Summon it. Once per turn: You can discard 1 "Shivergami" card; add 1 "Shivergami" card with a different name that is banished or in your Graveyard.

[spoiler=Show Spell Card]

pcih61h.jpg

LORE:Your cards cannot be banished. Once per turn: You can discard 1 "Shivergami" card; add 1 "Shivergami" card (except "Shivergami Luster") from your Deck to your hand. When this card is removed from the field: You can target 1 "Shivergami" card with a different name in your Graveyard; add it to your hand.

BhBlyTG.jpg

LORE:Discard 1 "Shivergami" card; draw 2 cards.

[spoiler=Show Synchro Monster Cards]

lOnYI7N.jpg

LORE:1 "Shivergami" Tuner monster + or more non-Tuner monsters
You can discard 2 cards, then target 1 other face-up card on the field; shuffle it into the Deck. You can only use the effect of "Shivergami Close Call" once per turn, and only once that turn.

gyvhCJg.jpg

LORE:1 "Shivergami" Tuner monster + or more non-Tuner monsters
You can discard 2 cards, then target 1 Special Summoned monster your opponent controls in face-up Attack Position; equip that target to this card. You can only use this effect of "Shivergami Braindeath" once per turn. If this face-up card would be destroyed, you can destroy the equipped card instead.

hY5u3T6.jpg

LORE:Once per turn, during either player's turn: You can discard 1 card; any card effects that activate in your opponent's Graveyard cannot be activated this turn.

The fact that most of them are special summoned when discarded and that they can discard when summoned, makes me feel like you could play your entire hand in one turn. Maybe that's just me though? Plus being water monsters that discard would lead to them being combo'd with the Atlantean monsters.

The fact that most of them are special summoned when discarded and that they can discard when summoned, makes me feel like you could play your entire hand in one turn. Maybe that's just me though? Plus being water monsters that discard would lead to them being combo'd with the Atlantean monsters.

No. Mermailtean is a more effective engine. Atlanteans have effects that indirectly support Mermail monsters and vice versa. These are all Fiend-Type, and don't support directly or indirectly. The only reason any of these would be used would be to activate their discard effects. And playing the entire hand is more like a homage to the archetype "Fabled".

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting theme for this archetype, it reminds me the anime bleach hahahaha.
Then the deck focuses on discards, it looks like a mix of dark world with mermail and fabled.

One thing I liked is the fact that it is quite varied in effect of discard, is a shame that dark law would end the joking of this deck, maybe you should create something against it.

Other thing is the Shivergami Incision, i think its a bit unfair effect as you discard one card to summon and then can summon the same card.

Other thing is the Shivergami Incision, i think its a bit unfair effect as you discard one card to summon and then can summon the same card.

That one was based off the card "The Fabled Nozoochee".

Interesting theme for this archetype, it reminds me the anime bleach hahahaha.

Because "Shinigami"; haha.

Then the deck focuses on discards, it looks like a mix of dark world with mermail and fabled.

Mostly Fabled, but I could see it.

One thing I liked is the fact that it is quite varied in effect of discard, is a shame that dark law would end the joking of this deck, maybe you should create something against it.

I'll see about that.

Archived