AGM Clockwork Alchemist [WRITTEN]

Tinkerer

Hello, fine peoples! This particular Archetype has been kinda troublesome, but I feel I've almost got all the cards down without the whole thing being broken to all hell. In any case, here's the prompt I worked with:

Clockwork Alchemist

A group of pendulum Machine-type Union monsters who are the masters of the noble art of field nuke. Each card can at least blow up one card when it dies, no matter how they go. Sometimes, they even nuke when another one them is killed, or if they are pendulum summon. As Union monsters, they equip to each other so they can survive their own nukes. As pendulums, they focus on restocking your field and hand when your monsters nuke the field. Their boss is special summon monster who can only be summoned when a nuke goes off. He is immune to destruction by card effect and turns it to her advantage.

[spoiler Monsters]

Clockwork Alchemist Cable

EARTH ***

Scale: 2<>2

Machine/Pendulum/Union/Effect

PE: You can target 1 Machine-type monster you control; equip this card to that target. You can only use this effect of "Clockwork Alchemist Cleos" once per turn.

ME: You can unequip this card and place it in an empty Pendulum Zone. (A monster can only be equipped with 1 Union monster at a time. If the equipped monster would be destroyed, destroy this card instead.) If this card is destroyed (except from the Pendulum Zone), you can destroy all monsters you control; destroy up to 2 Spell/Trap cards on the field. You can only activate 2 "Clockwork Alchemist" monster effects per turn.

100/500

Clockwork Alchemist Type

EARTH ***

Scale: 6<>6

PE: You can target 1 Machine-type monster you control; equip this card to that target. You can only use this effect of "Clockwork Alchemist Hype" once per turn.

ME: You can unequip this card and place it in an empty Pendulum Zone. (A monster can only be equipped with 1 Union monster at a time. If the equipped monster would be destroyed, destroy this card instead.) If this card is destroyed (except from the Pendulum Zone), you can destroy all monsters you control; destroy up to 2 monsters on the field. You can only activate 2 "Clockwork Alchemist" monster effects per turn.

100/500

Clockwork Alchemist Point

EARTH ***

PE: You can target 1 Machine-type monster you control; equip this card to that target. You can only use this effect of "Clockwork Alchemist Tile" once per turn.

ME: You can unequip this card and place it in an empty Pendulum Zone. (A monster can only be equipped with 1 Union monster at a time. If the equipped monster would be destroyed, destroy this card instead.) If this card is destroyed (except from the Pendulum Zone), you can destroy all monsters you control; draw 1 card for every monster destroyed by this effect. You cannot Special Summon for the rest of the turn when you activate this effect. You can only activate 2 "Clockwork Alchemist" monster effects per turn.

100/500

Clockwork Alchemist Techno

EARTH ***

PE: You can target 1 Machine-type monster you control; equip this card to that target. You can only use this effect of "Clockwork Alchemist Techno" once per turn.

ME: You can unequip this card and place it in an empty Pendulum Zone. (A monster can only be equipped with 1 Union monster at a time. If the equipped monster would be destroyed, destroy this card instead.) If this card is destroyed (except from the Pendulum Zone), you can destroy all monsters on the field; add 1 "Clockwork Alchemist" monster from your Deck to your Hand whose level is less than or equal to the number of monsters destroyed by this effect. You cannot Special Summon for the rest of the turn when you activate this effect. You can only activate 2 "Clockwork Alchemist" monster effects per turn.

100/500

Clockwork Alchemist Overrun

EARTH ****

PE: You can target 1 Machine-type monster you control; equip this card to that target. You can only use this effect of "Clockwork Alchemist Overrun" once per turn.

ME: You can unequip this card and place it in an empty Pendulum Zone. (A monster can only be equipped with 1 Union monster at a time. If the equipped monster would be destroyed, destroy this card instead.) If a "Clockwork Alchemist" card is destroyed (except from the Pendulum Zone), you can destroy this card and 1 random card in your opponent's Hand. You can only activate 2 "Clockwork Alchemist" monster effects per turn.

1000/500

Clockwork Alchemist Over&Out

EARTH ****

PE: You can target 1 Machine-type monster you control; equip this card to that target. You can only use this effect of "Clockwork Alchemist Over&Out" once per turn.

ME: You can unequip this card and place it in an empty Pendulum Zone. (A monster can only be equipped with 1 Union monster at a time. If the equipped monster would be destroyed, destroy this card instead.) If a "Clockwork Alchemist" card is destroyed (except from the Pendulum Zone), you can destroy this card and the top 5 cards in your opponent's Deck. You can only activate 2 "Clockwork Alchemist" monster effects per turn.

1000/500

Clockwork Alchemist Mod

EARTH *****

Scale: 2<>6

Machine/Pendulum/Effect

PE: If a card(s) you control would be destroyed, you can destroy this card instead.

ME: This card cannot be Special Summoned unless you have 2 "Clockwork Alchemist" monsters in your Pendulum Zones. When this card is Pendulum Summoned, you can destroy all monsters on the field. Any monster that would be sent to the Graveyard by this card (by battle or card effect) is banished instead. If this card is equipped with an Equip Spell, this card's original ATK becomes 2400.

500/2400

Clockwork Alchemist Absorber

EARTH 8*

Machine/Effect

This card cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. This card must first be Special Summoned (from your Hand) by its own effect. When 2 or more cards you control would be destroyed at the same time return those cards to your Hand; Special Summon this card. When this card would be destroyed by a card effect, draw 1 card instead. This card's effects cannot be negated.

2900/2900

(Still working on the some Spell/Trap support)

Archived