Random Post of Destiny Hero Support

Dokutah

tuEMW7l.jpg

Active only by paying 2000 LP. When this card is activate: place this card to Field card Zone as a Field Spell card. this card name is also treated as "Clock Tower Prison" while on the Field and Graveyard. During each of your opponent's Standby Phases: Place 1 Clock Counter on this card. "Destiny HERO" monster you control cannot be targeted by opponent card effect and gain 500 ATK for each counter on this card. When this card is destroyed : Special Summon 1 "Destiny HERO" monster whose Level is equal or lower to double of amount of counter on this card from your hand or Deck. Once per turn you can discard 1 "Clock Tower Prison","Dark City" , or "Destiny HERO Dreadmaster" to place 2 Clock Counter on this card.

probably OP on its on summon effect and target immunity. and it may doesn't solve the deck problems...just kinda in the mood of posting something D HERO related. anyways CnC are welcome.

some of the recent fixes and/or alternative its hidden in these tags. please look at it before you advance:

[spoiler=Alternative 1]

Yx1R8ui.jpg

Active only by paying 1000 LP. When this card is activate: place this card to Field card Zone as a Field Spell card and lose 1000 LP. this card name is also treated as "Clock Tower Prison" while on the Field and Graveyard. During each of your opponent's Standby Phases: Place 1 Clock Counter on this card. Destiny HERO monster you control cannot be targeted by opponent card effect and gain 500 ATK for each counter on this card. When this card is destroyed : Special Summon 1 "Destiny HERO" monster whose Level is equal or lower to double of amount of counter on this card from your hand or Deck. Once per turn you can discard 1 "Clock Tower Prison","Dark City" , or "Destiny HERO Dreadmaster" to place 2 Clock Counter on this card.

[spoiler=Alternative 2]

Vvrs9vu.jpg

Active only by paying 1000 LP. When this card is activate: place this card to Field card Zone as a Field Spell card and lose 1000 LP. this card name is also treated as "Clock Tower Prison" while on the Field and Graveyard. During each of your opponent's Standby Phases: Place 1 Clock Counter on this card. Destiny HERO monster you control cannot be targeted by opponent card effect and gain 300 ATK for each counter on this card. When this card is destroyed : Special Summon 1 "Destiny HERO" monster whose Level is equal or lower to double of amount of counter on this card from your hand or Deck. Once per turn you can discard 1 "Clock Tower Prison","Dark City" , or "Destiny HERO Dreadmaster" to place 2 Clock Counter on this card.

One issue is that the targeting prevention applies to all monsters you control, shouldn't it be just Destiny HEROs? If you make that change you can throw out the 2000 LP cost.

hmm you right. making monster outside D Hero invincible is NG. although i still want the cost to intact due to it able to be bypassed anyway by Diamond Dude, maybe lower it to 1000 or i can just make the LP loses to become part of activation resolution rather than cost, because giving them a free Pseudo Field spell that can be Diamond Dude-d and do the wonders of their previous Fields combine is kinda powerful especially with target immunity icing (although number of non-target still outnumber or at least more popular)

target immunity is fixed, extra flexibility on lore within counter gain effect by adding Dreadmaster to its options

tuEMW7l.jpg

Active only by paying 2000 LP. When this card is activate: place this card to Field card Zone as a Field Spell card. this card name is also treated as "Clock Tower Prison" while on the Field and Graveyard. During each of your opponent's Standby Phases: Place 1 Clock Counter on this card. "Destiny HERO" monster you control cannot be targeted by opponent card effect and gain 500 ATK for each counter on this card. When this card is destroyed : Special Summon 1 "Destiny HERO" monster whose Level is equal or lower to double of amount of counter on this card from your hand or Deck. Once per turn you can discard 1 "Clock Tower Prison","Dark City" , or "Destiny HERO Dreadmaster" to place 2 Clock Counter on this card.

probably OP on its on summon effect and target immunity. and it may doesn't solve the deck problems...just kinda in the mood of posting something D HERO related. anyways CnC are welcome.

I like it. It's a pretty good card with it's power. Although I would be wary of the 500 Ask boost for each counter, since D Heroes can literally gain 1000 ATK by the time your opponent starts his turn. Maybe reduce it to 300 instead.

I like it. It's a pretty good card with it's power. Although I would be wary of the 500 Ask boost for each counter, since D Heroes can literally gain 1000 ATK by the time your opponent starts his turn. Maybe reduce it to 300 instead.

ah Yuuji thank you for coming.

would it be just 500 gain? since i believe it only gain counter during each of opponent standby phase...well unless i miss something or you considering discard it's extra counter gain effect, which require you to run  OG "Clock Tower Prison","Dark City" , or "Destiny HERO Dreadmaster" which only exist just to adding nostalgia value (especially in aspect of Dark City. as 500 is halved from 1000 gain Dark City can give) and those card contribute to none if not reduced overall deck consistency ?

but... also i get your point. 500 gain are easy help to turn table a bit of not quite huge. and in late game when you have Dogma and/or especially Plasma this card just boost them to the point its has more value than Plasma equip effect (in return: extra slot for S/T)

Note: new fixes. both hidden in Alternative tag and has a changed cost to 1000, but you lose additional 1000 upon successful activation. Alternative 2 has its ATK gain lowered to 300. but if its considered to post multiple in Advance Singles, i apologize in advance.

ah Yuuji thank you for coming.

would it be just 500 gain? since i believe it only gain counter during each of opponent standby phase...well unless i miss something or you considering discard it's extra counter gain effect, which require you to run OG "Clock Tower Prison","Dark City" , or "Destiny HERO Dreadmaster" which only exist just to adding nostalgia value (especially in aspect of Dark City. as 500 is halved from 1000 gain Dark City can give) and those card contribute to none if not reduced overall deck consistency ?

but... also i get your point. 500 gain are easy help to turn table a bit of not quite huge. and in late game when you have Dogma and/or especially Plasma this card just boost them to the point its has more value than Plasma equip effect (in return: extra slot for S/T)

Note: new fixes. both hidden in Alternative tag and has a changed cost to 1000, but you lose additional 1000 upon successful activation. Alternative 2 has its ATK gain lowered to 300. but if its considered to post multiple in Advance Singles, i apologize in advance.

Yeah, sorry. I meant the extra counter effect by discarding. It makes quite a big boost if you discard on your turn and your opponent's standby phase. 1000 + 500 = 1500 Atk boost for your D-Heroes when your opponent begins his mp1.

I had initially thought it only gave 1 extra counter when you discard. My bad.

Yeah, sorry. I meant the extra counter effect by discarding. It makes quite a big boost if you discard on your turn and your opponent's standby phase. 1000 + 500 = 1500 Atk boost for your D-Heroes when your opponent begins his mp1.

I had initially thought it only gave 1 extra counter when you discard. My bad.

ah i see... and i admit possible 1500 gain is far to huge for bunch of monster with target immunity and its already changed in its 1 of alternative and will have a further consideration and changes in Advance Multiple Set release

Archived