LOCK PLEASE

Dokutah

p9MWf3N.jpg

LIGHT/ Level 11

2 or more Tuner Synchro monster + 1 or more non-Tuner Synchro monsters

Must first be Synchro Summoned and cannot be Special Summon by other ways except its Effect. Once per turn, During either player turn. When a Xyz Monster opponent control Declare an Attack OR Any of opponent Card Effect is Activated while this card Banished and/or in your Graveyard: you can negate the Attack or Effect. Banish that card. also if you do while you have an "White Hole" (Min 1) in your Graveyard or Banished: Switch this card ATK and DEF, and Special Summon this card. this Effect cannot be negated

Basically its 1 of many prototype, in attempt to create a Megaboss for an 1 of 3 Archetype that i currently working on (which going on snail pace unfortunately). but it caught my attention that this version is by far the most generic of them all and i want to test its power here in term of being generic. what deck can use this aside my deck? OP or UP? ETC...

as you review, you maybe wondering: "why the attack negation only specifically work on Xyz ?", "What (TF*) is  White Hole ?". well it was part of the original gimmick of the archetype of manipulating a real-life relic of past for those who come to the game late enough (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/White_Hole) for laddering setup and bonus effects. while the Xyz hate is tied strongly to lore and theme of the archetype while also channeling some of old grudge... gonna stop, that (sentimental) story for advance multiples

As always. CnC is appriciated...with a twist. with either buff, nerf, and/or fixes i want you guys to (very please) retain both White hole and anti-Xyz gimmick in your way

Ok, honestly, I skimmed the name at first and thought it was Ulti-Balanced Overexcel Maestro lol.

So requiring White Hole in Graveyard is interesting. The Summoning requirement can be ignored by Limit Overdrive though, if you remember what that card is. So technically, this card pretty much locks down your opponent from using Xyz, and banishes it. This card is a little hard to tell from the start, but I'd recommend finishing the archetype and testing it before making any decisions.

Grammar could use a little work, but everything else should be okay.

Ok, honestly, I skimmed the name at first and thought it was Ulti-Balanced Overexcel Maestro lol.

So requiring White Hole in Graveyard is interesting. The Summoning requirement can be ignored by Limit Overdrive though, if you remember what that card is. So technically, this card pretty much locks down your opponent from using Xyz, and banishes it. This card is a little hard to tell from the start, but I'd recommend finishing the archetype and testing it before making any decisions.

Grammar could use a little work, but everything else should be okay.

and... i repeat my rookie days mistake of archetype in singles. no more defense at these point

yes the grammar need works. in fact the negation effect should have been more scarier of: negate Xyz Monster attack / any card effect (not just Xyz). sorry to misguide you.

Dang it Limit Overdrive~

for now ill just fix the negation effect and see tomorrow for more suggestion before i request it to be locked it at the following midnight. (unless you convince me to consider "Maybe")

Though Nekroz aren't something to be concerned about right now, sending this with kaleidoscope is way too easy.

Something that IS relevant, however, is monarchs, and Mega Zaborg can send this for an oppressive result. The in-grave effect should definitely only work if it was sent there from the field, and it should banish itself as a cost to prevent it from being used every turn.

Though Nekroz aren't something to be concerned about right now, sending this with kaleidoscope is way too easy.

Something that IS relevant, however, is monarchs, and Mega Zaborg can send this for an oppressive result. The in-grave effect should definitely only work if it was sent there from the field, and it should banish itself as a cost to prevent it from being used every turn.

OH MY GOD...MEGA ZABORG ALONG WITH THIS CARD IS DOWNRIGHT MEAN!

3  1 copies of this in 6-8 ED tech, summon Zaborg, destroy it self, take 1/3 of  opponent ED while draining yours for monarch S/T requirement,  enjoy as your play gets more secure and aggresive by constant counter...

i let its as it is for now (since i'm locking this in midnight...or tomorrow early morning any way)  but definitely i'm gonna do something again...

Archived