[Written] Mastery Magician Girl

Thomas★Zero

Mastery Magician Girl

lv 6 DARK

Spellcaster/Effect

(This card is always treated as "Dark Magician Girl".)

Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card gains 300 ATK for each "Magician Girl" monster on your side of the field and in your graveyard. You can activate 1 Quick-Play Spell Card or Trap card from your hand. You can only activate this effect of "Mastery Magician Girl" once per turn, during either players turn. When this card leaves the field: you can Special Summon 1 Level 5 or lower "Magician Girl" monster from your Deck to your side of the field.

ATK/2000 DEF/1700

I have no doubts that this was made in mind for the "Magician Girl" Sub-archetype. Plus this makes me think of Dark Eradicator Warlock.

_______

Just by looking at this card it seems pretty good at first. Then I notice the full potential of ATK points (7400 in total) it seems a bit of a powerhouse. I would most likely seeing this cards effect being tweaked to have it be: "This card gains 300 ATK for each "Magician Girl" monster in your graveyard."

Activating 1 Quick-Play Spell Card or Trap Card from your hand. This does give one a step ahead of your opponent with Quick-Play Spells on your opponents turn (Magical Dimension, MST, Double Twister, etc.); then with traps. It's at this point of the effect I could see this be a tad bit broken, cents it doesn't specify Normal, Continuous, or Counter; and when I mean by this is that it can abuse some "Floodgate cards" (Mistake, Macro Cosmos, Soul Drain, etc.) along with counter traps most notably "Dark Bribe". I believe this part of the effect should read as: "You can activate 1 Quick-Play Spell Card or Normal Trap Card from you hand."

Archived