[Written] YCM Collection

Thomas★Zero

Basically making YCM users into cards....

Epic HERO Thomas Zero

Rank 4 LIGHT

Warrior/Xyz/Effect

2 Level 4 "Elemental HERO" Monsters

You can also Xyz Summon this card by using a Level 8 or higher "HERO" Fusion Monster you control as a Xyz Material. During the Battle-Phase only: this card is unaffected by your opponents card effects. During either players turn: you can detach all Xyz Materials from this card; target 1 monster your opponent controls: the targeted monsters ATK and DEF become 0 and its effects are negated. You can only activate this effect of "Epic HERO Thomas Zero" once per turn.

ATK/2500 DEF/2000

Blizzard of Winter

lv 9 WATER

Aqua/Synchro/Effect

1 Water Tuner Monster + 1 or More Non-Tuner Monster(s)

When this card is Synchro Summoned: your opponent cannot activate card effects until the End-Phase that turn. Once per turn: you can target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; change it to face-down defence position. Monsters changed to face-down Defense Position by this effect cannot change their battle positions. If this card attacks a Defense Position monster, inflict piercing battle damage to your opponent.

ATK/2900 DEF/2600

Rapid Assault Armz

Lv 8 EARTH

Beast-Warrior/Effect

You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) by tributing 1 monster you control with 1800 or more ATK. This card can attack all monsters your opponent controls once. If this card attacks a Defense Position monster, inflict piercing battle damage to your opponent.

ATK/2800 DEF/1800

Storming Swordsman Thar

lv 10 WIND

Warrior/Fusion/Effect

3 Warrior-Type Monsters

You can Special Summon this card from your Extra Deck by banishing 3 Wariror-Type monsters on your side of the field (this summon is treated as a Fusion Summon.) This card can attack three times during each of your Battle-Phases. When this card leaves the field you can add 1 of your banished Warrior-Type Monsters to your hand. You can only control 1 face-up "Storming Swordsman Thar".

ATK/3000 DEF/2000

Phantom Cat Burglar Agro

lv 6 DARK

Scale 2

Pendulum: When a Monster you control inflicts damage as a result of a direct attack: you can target 1 card in your opponents hand; send the targeted card to the graveyard. You can only activate this effect of "Phantom Cat Burglar Agro" Once per turn.

Beast-Warrior/Pendulum/Effect

You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) by destroying 1 card in your Pendulum Zone. This card can attack your opponent directly, but when it uses this effect, any Battle Damage it inflicts to your opponent is halved. If this card is targeted for a attack: you place this card in your Pendulum Zone, if you do: negate that attack.

ATK/2400 DEF/1200

Apollonus Sun Dragon Raeg

Rank 4 FIRE

Dragon/Xyz/Effect

3 Level 4 FIRE Attribute or Dragon-Type Monsters

At the start of the Damage Step, if this card battles an opponent monster: you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; increase this cards ATK by 1500 during damage calculation only. Once per turn during either players turn: if this card is targeted by an opponents card effect: your opponent discards 1 card from their hand, if they cannot: inflict 1500 points of damage to your opponents instead.

ATK/2500 DEF/1500

Card Strider Rodrigo

lv 4 Earth

Scale 6

Pendulum: Once per turn, during either players Battle-Phase: you can Xyz Summon 1 Xyz Monster from your Extra Deck using 2 or more monsters you control with the same Level as Xyz Materials.

Spellcaster/Pendulum/Effect

If this card is used as a Xyz Material for a Xyz Monster: draw 1 card. You can only activate this effect of "Card Strider Rodrigo" once per turn.

ATK/1600 DEF/1200

Photon Evilfusion

lv 8 LIGHT

Warrior/Fusion/Effect

2 "Photon" monsters

While this card if face-up on the field: your opponent cannot activate the effects of monsters that were Special Summoned from the Extra Deck. When this card leaves the field: Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Photon" monster from your graveyard to your side of the field.

ATK/2600 DEF/1000

I somewhat expected you to be a HERO monster, Thomas xD

However, the idea of an Xyz HERO is always one that I fine interesting (then again, any HERO extra deck card that isn't Fusion always interests me). The effect for your card version has a sort of M-HERO feel to it, mainly due to the unaffected by card effects (similar to that of M-HERO Vapor). However, negating your opponent's monster's effect and changing their stats to zero is an impressive idea.

Honestly, I would love to use this in my IRL HERO deck (when I'm not spamming the hell out of Mask Change and using Masked HEROs xD).

With the others, I adore the designs! Agro as a Pendulum and Evilfusion as a Photon monster...it's ingenious designs!

Archived