The Machine That Duels

0PxPz0

an archetype i made when i thought "what if an extremely uncreative A.I. made some yugioh cards?"

Monsters

Monster .1 (i said extremely uncreative)

Earth

Lvl4

Machine

"<p>A simple monster with little offensive capabilities but the potential to become powerful.</p>"

ATK300

DEF2000

Monster .2

Earth

Lvl6

Machine

"You can special summon this card (from the hand) by tributing 1 "Monster ." normal monster you control. If this card attacks a defense position monster inflict piercing damage."

ATK2400

DEF1900

Monster .3

Earth

Lvl5

Machine

"You can special summon this card (from the hand) by tributing 1 "Monster ." normal monster you control. Once per turn, you can either discard one card to add one "Spell ." or one "Trap ." card from your deck to your hand or tribute this card to special summon one "Monster ." monster from your deck or graveyard."

ATK1400

DEF2500

Monster .4

Earth

Lvl63

Machine/Tuner

"You can special summon this card (from the hand) by tributing 1 "Monster ." normal monster you control. If you synchro summon a "Synchro ." monster using this card the summoned monster gains 500 ATK or DEF for each "Monster ." monster used to summon it."

ATK1300

DEF1100

Monster .5

Earth

Lvl7

Machine

"You can special summon this card (from the hand) by tributing 1 "Monster ." normal monster you control. This card cannot be destroyed While in defense position."

ATK800

DEF2500

Monster .6

Earth

Lvl3

Machine

"You can special summon this card (from the hand) by tributing 1 "Monster ." normal monster you control. When this card is destroyed inflict 200 damage to your opponent for each "Monster ." card in your graveyard."

ATK500

DEF300

Monster .7

Earth

Lvl2

Machine

"You can special summon this card (from the hand) by tributing 1 "Monster ." normal monster you control. Once per turn you can increase or decrease this cards level equal to or less than the number of "Monster ." cards you control."

ATK1600

DEF1100

Monster .8

Earth

Lvl6

Machine/Gemini

"This card is treated as a normal monster while on the field or in the hand, deck, or graveyard. If you control another "Monster ." normal monster you can normal summon this card as an effect monster with this effect;

Once per turn you can add one "Monster .", "Spell .", or "Trap ." card from your graveyard to your hand"

ATK1500

DEF2100

Monster .9

Earth

Lvl5

Machine/Gemini

"This card is treated as a normal monster while on the field or in the hand, deck, or graveyard. If you control another "Monster ." normal monster you can normal summon this card as an effect monster with this effect;

This card can attack your opponent directly while you control a "Monster ." card."

ATK1700

DEF2300

Monster .10

Earth

Lvl5

Machine/Gemini

All "Monster ." monsters you control gain 500 ATK and DEF. This card cannot be destroyed."

ATK1400

DEF1900

Spells

Spell .1

Continuos

"You can normal summon one "Monster ." monster in addition to your normal summon/set. If this card is destroyed, shuffle three "Monster." cards from your graveyard into your deck."

Spell .2

"Inflcit 300 damage to your opponent for each "Monster ." normal monster in your graveyard."

Spell .3

Field

All "Monster ." cards you control can attack each monster your opponent controls once but can not attack directly if they do. "Monster ." monsters can be normal summoned without tributing and are treated as normal monsters for card effects.

C0rrupt10n F1l3 >!

"Target one monster your opponent controls, take control of that target until the endphase, it's attribute becomes dark and it becomes Machine-type (you can only activate and resolve this effect while you control a "Monster ." monster). This card is treated as a "Spell ." card."

C0rrupt10n F1l3 >@

Equip

"Equip to one "Monster ." monster you control, it's name becomes "C0rrupt M0n5t3r >! and it become a dark attribute Machine-type monster with 2000 ATK, 1800 DEF, and gains this effect "if a monster is involved in battle with this card it's name becomes "C0rrupt3d Dr0n3" and it's ATK and DEF becomes 0 before the damage step." Any other effect of the equipped monster is negated, if this card is destroyed destroy the equipped monster. This card is treated as a "Spell ." card."

Traps

Trap .1

"When your opponent declares an attack against a "Monster ." monster you control, negate that attack and destroy the attacking monster. You can banish this card from your graveyard to special summon one monster destroyed by this cards effect to your side of the field."

Trap .2

Counter

"When your opponent activates a spell/trap card, destroy one normal monster you control, negate the activation and destroy that card."

Trap .3

"If you would take damage from an opponents monster or card effect while you control a "Monster." normal monster, gain life points equal to the amount of damage you would have taken instead."

C0rrupt10n V1ru5

Continuous

"If you play a "Spell ." or "Trap ." card except a "C0rrupt10n" card you can pay 500 lifepoints, set one "C0rrupt10n" card from your deck. This card is treated as a "Trap ." card."

C0rrupt10n F1l3 >#

Continuous

"The first time your opponent summons a monster each turn, destroy that monster an inflict damage to your opponent equal to half the DEF of a dark Machine-type monster on the field (if multiple monsters are summoned choose one), if you control no Machine-type monsters destroy this card. This card is treated as a "Trap ." card."

C0rrupt10n F1l3 >$

"Destroy all cards on the field, both players take 100 damage for each "Monster .", "Spell .", and "Trap ." card destroyed. This card is treated as a "Trap ." card."

Extra Deck

Fusion .1

Earth

Lvl7

Machine/Fusion

"Monster .1 + one "Monster ." monster

This card can only be summoned by shuffling the listed Fusion Materials into the deck (this counts as a fusion summon). This card cannot be destroyed by spell/trap card effect. This card is treated as a "Monster ." card."
ATK2000
DEF1700

Fusion .2

Earth

Lvl9

Machine/Fusion

"Monster .1 + 2 "Monster ." normal monster

This card can only be summoned by shuffling the listed Fusion Materials into the deck (this counts as a fusion summon). Your opponent cannot activate spell/trap cards until their 3rd standbyphase after this cards summon. Other monsters you control cannot be targeted or destroyed by card effects while you control this card. This card is treated as a "Monster ." card."
ATK2500
DEF2200

Synchro .1

Earth

Lvl7

Machine/Synchro

"1 Tuner + 1 or more "Monster ." normal monsters

When this card is summoned you can decrease this cards ATK or DEF (min. 100), destroy one card your opponent controls for each 100 ATK or DEF this card loses. This card is treated as a "Monster ." card."
ATK2900
DEF2300

Synchro .2

Earth

Lvl10

Machine/Synchro

"1 Tuner + 1 or more "Monster ." monsters

If one of the synchro materials for this cards summon was a Synchro monster, you can destroy all cards on the field. This card is treated as a "Monster ." card."
ATK3300
DEF2900

Xyz .1

Earth

Rnk5

Machine/Xyz

"2 Level 5 "Monster ." monsters

Once per turn you can attach one "Monster ." monster you control to this card as an Xyz Material. Once per turn you can detach one Xyz Material from this card, this cards attack cannot be negated until your endphase. This card is treated as a "Monster ." card."
ATK2100
DEF1800

Xyz .2

Earth

Rnk6

Machine/Xyz

"2 Level 6 "Monster ." monsters

This card can also be summoned by using one Rank 5 monster with four or more Xyz Materials attached to it (This Special Summon is treated as an Xyz Summon. Xyz Materials attached to that target also become Xyz Materials on the Summoned monster.) Once per turn, during either players turn if a card you control would be destroyed and/or negated, you can detach one Xyz Material from this card to negate that cards destruction and/or negation. This card is treated as a "Monster ." card."
ATK2300
DEF2000

Some of the cards are okay, but I'll talk about the problems for now. Your OCG is very far off, and you should look up how to write card grammar. Handsome Jack wrote a very good guide for it in Advanced Singles, but I'll only talk about the ones which are OP. For Card Grammar Fixes, Bold is what I changed and Strikethrough is what I took away.

Monster .3
OCG Fix: You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) by Tributing 1 "Monster ." Normal Monster you control. Once per turn: you can add 1 "Spell ." or 1 "Trap ." card from your Deck to your hand. You can Tribute this card to Special Summon 1 "Monster ." monster from (see comment below)
Where does this card Special Summon from? You don't say, and need to specify. Free adding of any Spell or Trap from the archetype and a Free SS of any monster? I feel this card has far too much speed, and with no OPT all, needs a cost and OPT.

Monster .8
Not sure what the card does. This is not how you write Gemini monsters. Gemini monsters are only Normal Monsters while on the field of the Graveyard, and they Normal Summon themselves. Did you mean it to be Normal Summonable as well, or only SSable?

Now, onto the Corruption Spells and Traps: They are Overpowered. Free take control of a monster? It's not like any cards like that have been banned or anything. Be able to set one of the OP cards if you play a Spell or Trap? Totally not powerful. Take a look at similar cards before you make a card, to see how powerful you can make it, especially if it can be easily searched, 

Just please fix the OCG before I look over the other cards, because they are difficult to read.

Some of the cards are okay, but I'll talk about the problems for now. Your OCG is very far off, and you should look up how to write card grammar. Handsome Jack wrote a very good guide for it in Advanced Singles, but I'll only talk about the ones which are OP. For Card Grammar Fixes, Bold is what I changed and Strikethrough is what I took away.

Monster .3

OCG Fix: You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) by Tributing 1 "Monster ." Normal Monster you control. Once per turn: you can add 1 "Spell ." or 1 "Trap ." card from your Deck to your hand. You can Tribute this card to Special Summon 1 "Monster ." monster from (see comment below)

Where does this card Special Summon from? You don't say, and need to specify. Free adding of any Spell or Trap from the archetype and a Free SS of any monster? I feel this card has far too much speed, and with no OPT all, needs a cost and OPT.

Monster .8

Not sure what the card does. This is not how you write Gemini monsters. Gemini monsters are only Normal Monsters while on the field of the Graveyard, and they Normal Summon themselves. Did you mean it to be Normal Summonable as well, or only SSable?

Now, onto the Corruption Spells and Traps: They are Overpowered. Free take control of a monster? It's not like any cards like that have been banned or anything. Be able to set one of the OP cards if you play a Spell or Trap? Totally not powerful. Take a look at similar cards before you make a card, to see how powerful you can make it, especially if it can be easily searched, 

Just please fix the OCG before I look over the other cards, because they are difficult to read.

o yikes! i keep forgetting to fix 3, it should say you summon from the hand and add from the deck or graveyard and that you can only do one as well as a requirement of discarding a card, as far as the corruption cards they are still a work in progress thnx for the suggestions

Archived