[Leaderboard] Brimtosis vs Mayor Ursa {Closed}

Brimtosis

Rules:
-All Leaderboard rules apply.
First to 3 votes or most votes by the deadline wins.
All voters must elaborate on their votes.
Both contestants have the right to refuse votes, but must explain why they don't accept it.
-Written cards are allowed. (Must be in written format, cards with blank pictures are not acceptable)
-Cards must be PM'd to me.
-Remove any evidence of the card being made by you to ensure anonymity.
-In case a downtime happens, the deadlines may be extended.

Rewards:
-The winner gets a rep from the loser.
-All voters get a rep for voting.

Deadlines:
-Contestants have 48 hours to submit their entries.
-The contest ends after it starts in 3 days. After that, next vote wins.

Requirement:
-Create a Level 4 or lower Zombie Type Monster

[spoiler=Card A: 1 Votes]

9O1kiXR.jpg
Pendulum Effect: 
If you Pendulum Summon using this card, you can target 1 monster in your Graveyard with a Level between Pendulum Scales you control; Pendulum Summon that monster in addition to your normal Pendulum Summoned monster(s).

Monster Effect:
When this card is Normal or Pendulum Summoned: You can return up to 3 banished  monsters to the Graveyard, but their effects cannot be activated for the rest of the turn. If this face-up card is destroyed: You can target 1 monster in either Graveyard; banish that target.

[spoiler=Card B: 0 Votes]

eW30tQf.jpg
Monster Effect: 
This card is treated as a Warrior-Type monster whilst in your Graveyard. Whilst this card is face up on the field, all "Wight" monsters you control gain 100 ATK for each Warrior-Type monster in both player's Graveyards. During your End Phase, you can tribute this card; add 1 Warrior-Type monster from your Graveyard to your hand.

Card C: 0 Votes

Deadline Reached: Card A is the winner. Congratulations Mayor Ursa!

Card A

Well, at least Zombies have another Pendulum to play with besides PM Captor (not saying they can't use other generic Pendulums), but at least it's something. Suppose it'd be helpful in Shiranui for helping them to recover more banished resources if they can't get their Archetypal members to do it and set up for more Synchro Summons (least off of Spectralsword's banish Synchro and Ikusagami's return thing). It's also nice for Zombies to be able to P-Summon from the Graveyard, since they mainly run off from there anyway. That, and it can banish stuff if the opponent is careless enough to destroy it (don't know if Shiranui want to banish their own stuff just to set up, but likely not). I am skeptical about this card not having any form of OPT on its Normal/Pendulum effect, though aside from maybe Shiranui, don't think other Decks will be able to abuse it much. 

Card B

I don't get the flavor behind this at all. Yeah, I suppose you can use this as a gimmicky side tech against HEROs or something, but it really doesn't fit into Skull Servants/Wights at all. Or really, why would a Warrior deck have any use for this? I suppose you can use it to retrieve certain Warriors that can't be SS'd for whatever reason, but just why? 

----

So yeah, A gets it for actually giving something useful to Zombies (even though part of the card seems to be designed with Shiranui in mind). B is just awkward and doesn't fit into Skull Servants or anywhere at all. 

Right, I'm probably not going to be here for the exact deadline of the contest, but it has been three days and only one vote has been cast, so I'm calling it here.

Congratulations Mayor Ursa! You are victorious. I shall post a link to this thread in the leaderboard. Also, I have rep'ed Sakura Haruno for the vote. GG

Archived