[AGM] Outlaw of the Frontier

The Nyx Avatar

[spoiler=Show Monster Cards]

tGMuLIl.jpg

LORE:During the End Phase, if this face-up card was destroyed (either by battle or by card effect): You can Special Summon it face-up on the field. During either player's turn: You can pay 1000 Life Points; banish 1 card on the field. You can only activate this effect once while this card is face-up on the field.

T3Bhnpk.jpg

LORE:During the End Phase, if this face-up card was destroyed by card effect or banished: You can Special Summon it face-up on the field. During either player's turn: You can pay 800 Life Points to target 1 card on the field; return it to the hand. You can only activate this effect once while this card is face-up on the field.

BcPebnp.jpg

LORE:This card gains 500 ATK for each "Outlaw of the Frontier" card in your Graveyard. During the End Phase, if this face-up card was destroyed by battle or shuffled into the Deck: You can Special Summon it face-up on the field. Once per turn: You can pay 1000 Life Points; banish 1 card on the field.

HE8SdVL.jpg

LORE:While you control an "Outlaw of the Frontier" monster: You can Special Summon this card from your hand. If this card battles a Special Summoned monster: You can double this card's original ATK. During the End Phase, if this card was destroyed (either by battle or by card effect): You can Special Summon this card face-up. During either player's turn: You can pay 1500 Life Points; shuffle 1 card on the field into the respective owner's Deck. You can only activate this effect once while this card is face-up on the field.

2IllePd.jpg

LORE:When you Normal Summon an "Outlaw of the Frontier" monster: You can Special Summon this card from your hand. During the End Phase, if this face-up card was destroyed (either by battle or by card effect): You can Special Summon it face-up on the field. During either player's turn: You can return this card and 1 card on the field into the respective owner's Deck. You can only activate this effect of "Outlaw of the Frontier - Dodger" once per turn.

LUyJf1h.jpg

LORE:During the End Phase, if this face-up card was destroyed by card effect or banished: You can Special Summon this card face-up. You can banish the top card of your Deck; Special Summon this card from your hand. This card can be treated as a Level 4 monster for a Synchro Summon. If this card attacks or is attacked: You can increase this card's ATK by 1000 until the end of the Damage Step.

W5fmrM8.jpg

LORE:While you control no monsters: You can Special Summon this card from your hand. During the End Phase, if this face-up card was destroyed (either by battle or by card effect): You can Special Summon this card face-up. Once, while this card is face-up on the field: You can pay 1000 Life Points; to target 1 card on the field; return it to the top of the respective owner's Deck.

[spoiler=Show Spell Cards]

2y3gTBs.jpg

LORE:Banish the top card of your Deck; add 1 "Outlaw of the Frontier" card with a different name from your Deck to your hand.

TvWmES0.jpg

LORE:Special Summon 1 "Outlaw of the Frontier" Tuner and non-Tuner monster from your hand and/or Graveyard. Immediately after this card resolves, Synchro Summon 1 Synchro Monster.

rVmXvNu.jpg

LORE:Pay half your Life Points; Special Summon any number of "Outlaw of the Frontier" monsters from your hand or Graveyard, but banish them during the End Phase (even if they are no longer face-up on the field). You can only activate 1 "Finality of the Outlaw of the Frontier" once per turn.

aauO3Gs.jpg

LORE:Once per turn: You can Special Summon 1 "Outlaw of the Frontier" monster from your hand. If this card is removed from the field: You can Special Summon 1 "Outlaw of the Frontier" monster from your Graveyard

[spoiler=Show Trap Cards]

m00934g.jpg

LORE:"Outlaw of the Frontier" monsters cannot be removed from the field by card effects this turn, except by effects that destroy. During either player's turn (except during the turn this card was sent to the Graveyard): You can banish this card from your Graveyard; Special Summon 1 "Outlaw of the Frontier" monster from your hand.

YP8do1W.jpg

LORE:Activate when your opponent Summons a monster(s); negate the monster(s) effect(s). Once per turn: You can target 1 "Outlaw of the Frontier" monster; increase its ATK by 500.

jqjowSw.jpg

LORE:Pay 1000 Life Points; negate the activation of a Spell/Trap Card, and if you do, shuffle that card into the Deck. During your Main Phase (except during the turn this card was sent to the Graveyard): You can banish this card from your Graveyard; Special Summon 1 "Outlaw of the Frontier" monster from your hand.

[spoiler=Show Synchro Monster Card]

YR3UGxG.jpg

LORE:1 LIGHT Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner DARK monsters

This card gains 500 ATK for each "Outlaw of the Frontier" card in your Graveyard. During the End Phase, if this card was removed from the field by an opponent's card effect: You can Special Summon this card to the field face-up. Once per turn, during either player's turn: You can target 1 DARK monster in your Graveyard and 1 card on the field; banish both targets.

Seems to strong to banish everything left and right without targeting. I get that there is a cost involved, but playing spell economics would mean free field maham. I'd edit it to "Target" for most cards. Also, having most of these cards have a quick effect is pretty overpowered in itself since you can special summon them and banish 1 card on your opponent's end phase, and one on your Standby phase. I think I know where you were going with this, but in my opinion it seems pretty overpowered to be able to run over anything and always stay on the field. 

Seems to strong to banish everything left and right without targeting. I get that there is a cost involved, but playing spell economics would mean free field maham. I'd edit it to "Target" for most cards. Also, having most of these cards have a quick effect is pretty overpowered in itself since you can special summon them and banish 1 card on your opponent's end phase, and one on your Standby phase. I think I know where you were going with this, but in my opinion it seems pretty overpowered to be able to run over anything and always stay on the field.

There is literally only two cards in the whole archetype that banishes eithout targeting.

Archived