[Sakura AGM] PRAISE THE SUN! (Sunbeasts)

Sunbeast is an Archetype focused on LIGHT Beast-Type monsters that have a sun motif somewhere on their bodies. They focus on suppression tactics, although most of their members are Level 5 and 6, so Stormforth support is necessary.

Sunbeast Kika

Level 5 | LIGHT | Beast | Effect

(1) Monsters Summoned to your opponent's field cannot activate their effects the turn they are Summoned.

2200/1400

Sunbeast Lāpaki

(1) If your opponent controls a monster and you control no monsters, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand). (2) Monsters your opponent controls cannot declare an attack the turn they are Summoned.

2100/1600

Sunbeast Liona

(1) Your opponent must Set Spell/Trap Cards, and cannot activate them until their next turn.

2200/1500

Sunbeast Kākela

Level 3 | LIGHT | Beast | Effect

You can only use each effect of "Sunbeast Kākela" once per turn. (1) If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can add 1 "Sunbeast" card from your Deck to your hand. (2) If this card is in your Graveyard: You can send 1 "Sunbeast" monster in your hand to the Graveyard; Special Summon it.

800/1000

Sunbeast Kia

You can only use the (1) effect of "Sunbeast Kia" once per turn. (1) If you control a Level 5 "Sunbeast" monster, except "Sunbeast Kia", you can Special Summon this card (from your hand). (2) Your opponent can only Special Summon 1 monster per turn.

2000/1500

Sunbeast Lio

(1) Banish any monsters destroyed in battle with "Sunbeast" monsters you control. (2) When this card is destroyed: Special Summon 1 "Sunbeast" monster from your Graveyard, except "Sunbeast Lio".

2100/1200

Sunbeast ʻĪliohae

Level 6 | LIGHT | Beast | Effect

You can only activate the (2) effect of "Sunbeast ʻĪliohae" once per turn. (1) The effects of monsters in your opponent's possession are negated. (2) If this card is destroyed: You can Special Summon 1 Level 5 or lower "Sunbeast" monster (from your Graveyard).

2400/2000

Sunbeast Unleash

Spell | Field

You can only use the (2) effect of "Sunbeast Unleash" once per turn. (1) Each turn, 1 Level 5 or higher "Sunbeast" monster you Normal Summon can be Summoned without Tributing. (2) During either player's turn, if a card or effect is activated: You can send 1 "Sunbeast" monster you control or in your hand to the Graveyard; negate the activation, and if you do, destroy it.

Sunbeast Mayhem

Trap | Normal

You can only activate 1 "Sunbeast Mayhem" per turn. (1) Pay 1500 LP; Special Summon 1 "Sunbeast" monster (from your hand or Deck).

[spoiler=Flavor/design notes]

As you can figure out by now, this is an AGM-prompt (although I had originally started designing this in mid-July of last year). These things do amount to small floodgates, yes (by virtue of them locking off the opponent's options), however I have tried to limit them to only 1 effect each. I am also aware of Kākela's interactions with stuff like the Monarch Vassals (or Edea/Eidos). 

Like the prompt mentions, most of them are Level 5 and above, so you will need to add external support (i.e. Stormforth [though it has gotten hit lately], Soul Exchange, Edea/Eidos) if you cannot get Lāpaki out. 

Monsters are named after the Hawaiian word for their respective animal; please note that due to the limitations on Hawaiian syllabary, some of the names may only differ by another syllable in terms of spelling.

Kika = tiger

Lāpaki = rabbit

Liona = lion

Kākela = gazelle/antelope (I think I took the latter, but either way)

Kia = deer

Lio = horse

ʻĪliohae = wolf (ʻĪlio itself means dog)

You know what to do; CnC. 

Reps given to those of you who review properly.

Archived