[Written] Berserker Red Dragon Archfiend

Thomas★Zero

Berserker Red Dragon Archfiend

lv 11 DARK

Dragon/Synchro/Effect

1 or more Tuner Monster(s) + 1 DARK Dragon-Type Synchro Monster

During the Battle-Phase, this card cannot be destroyed or targeted by your opponents card effects. When this card inflicts battle damage to your opponent: you can Special Summon 2 "Resonator" Tuner monster from your graveyard to your side of the field, then, reduce this cards Level by 1, if you do: immediately Synchro Summon a Level 12 Dark Dragon-Type Synchro Monster using this card and the monsters summoned by this cards effect (if possible.)

ATK/3800 DEF/3400

I get the feeling this is meant to be an easier way to summon Red Nova Dragon and his variants, but don't we basically already have this card with Hot Red Dragon Archfiend Bane? I mean yes, this does allow it to attack during the battle phase, so there is some distinction there, and giving it a Level 11 for another possibility in the Red Dragon Archfiend Synchro ladder, so I guess it's not pointless. However, that first effect should honestly just be an Armades effect then. If you want to keep it as is though, it should be "this card cannot be targeted or destroyed by card effects" you got "targeted" and "destroyed" mixed up.

Archived