The start of my Archvid archetype.

PurpleTH

Hello, guys!

This is my first topic that I post on this site and I want to show you 3 monsters that I made for my archetype called "Archvid".The Archvids are mostly DARK and LIGHT monsters that are like Demons from the Void (and I know about Infernoids,but I have a different idea for an archetype that relates to the Void).They are focused on banishing monsters to gain effects,advantage and to do combos.For them, banishing is like sending monsters to the Graveyard.They have monsters for every summoning method,except pendulum monsters,however they can still Pendulum Summon, but I will explain more on a future post,if you guys are curious.Also they have the power to manipulate the Egyptian Gods and turn them into Chaos Gods, which are the cards that I am showing you in this post.

If you like them, I can post the other Archvids.

I am waiting to see your opinions and if you are curious about Archvids.

Enjoy the Chaos Gods! :)

njgGeL0.jpg

LORE:1 Tuner + "Obelisk The Tormentor" + 1 non-Tuner monster.

(This card is always treated as an "Archvid card".)
This card's Synchro Summon cannot be negated.When this card is Synchro Summoned, your opponent cannot activate cards and effects.At the start of the Battle Phase: You can banish 2 "Archvid" monsters from your Graveyard; this monster can make up to 2 attacks on monsters during this Battle Phase.When this card leaves the field, target 1 "Obelisk the Tormentor" in your Graveyard or 1 banished level 4 or lower "Archvid" monster, Special Summon that target.(This Special Summon is treated as a Normal Summon.)

kiHf0Xj.jpg

LORE:1 Tuner + "Slifer The Sky Dragon" + 1 non-Tuner monster
(This card is always treated as an "Archvid" card.)
This card's Synchro Summon cannot be negated.When this card is Synchro Summoned, your opponent cannot activate cards or effects.This card gains 1000 ATK for each of your banished "Archvid" monsters.When your opponent Normal or Special Summons a monster(s) in face-up Attack Position: Banish 1 "Archvid" monster from your deck, inflict 500 damage to your opponent, then if the difference between this card ATK and that monster(s) ATK is 2500 or higher, destroy that monster(s).When this card leaves the field, target 1 "Slifer The Sky Dragon" in your Graveyard or 1 banished level 4 or lower "Archvid" monster, Special Summon that target.(This Special Summon is treated as a Normal Summon.)

o2simv7.jpg

LORE:1 Tuner + "The Winged Dragon Of Ra" + 1 non-Tuner monster
(This card is always treated as an "Archvid" card.)
This card's Synchro Summon cannot be negated.When this card is Synchro Summoned, your opponent cannot activate cards or effects.Once per turn:You can pay half of your Life Points;Negate the effects of all monsters on the field. except "Archvid" monsters, also their ATK and DEF becomes 0.Cards and effects cannot be activated in response to this effect's activation.When this card leaves the field, banish all cards on the field, then target 1 "The Winged Dragon Of Ra" in your Graveyard, Special Summon it, ignoring its summoning conditions, and if you do that, make its ATK and DEF 4000.

Well, the Egyptian gods are pretty hard to summon needing 3 tributes and all, but I like these Synchro versions. Their effects are a bit like the original Egyptian gods except more powerful in the current game (not even just the meta; Obelisk's 2 attacks at 4500 and Ra's mass monster negation are really good, plus they help your Archvid monsters. I'd say Slifer's is the weakest, but still not bad by any means). However, these feel like their own three cards. If not for the mentioning of Archvid in the text, I might not know these cards are supposed to be part of an archetype. I think it would help people to judge how good these cards are if you posted your Archvid cards with these 3. 

Well, the Egyptian gods are pretty hard to summon needing 3 tributes and all, but I like these Synchro versions. Their effects are a bit like the original Egyptian gods except more powerful in the current game (not even just the meta; Obelisk's 2 attacks at 4500 and Ra's mass monster negation are really good, plus they help your Archvid monsters. I'd say Slifer's is the weakest, but still not bad by any means). However, these feel like their own three cards. If not for the mentioning of Archvid in the text, I might not know these cards are supposed to be part of an archetype. I think it would help people to judge how good these cards are if you posted your Archvid cards with these 3. 

Thanks for your comment.My idea was to make the original effects more powerful.I will soon post a couple of Archvids.I already saved some of the pictures that i need on my PC.Be sure to check for more news about the Archvids :)

Archived