[Spinny] BE ALL END ALL ZOODIAC SHUT DOWN TIER 0 TO 3 IN 1 CARD

Spinny

Hi guys! 

8FJRlFM.jpg

Add 1 Level 3 or lower Beast-Type monster from your deck to your hand, and if you do, monsters currently face-up on the field that were Special Summoned from the Extra Deck cannot be used as material for Special Summons. If your opponent controls a face-up Beast-Warrior-Type monster, you can activate this card from your hand during your opponent's turn. You can only activate 1 "Zoologist's Desire" per turn.

Flavor text:
After witnessing the pain caused by the unnatural new wave of beasts unleashed by the stars, he decided to stop his studies and stand up against the supernatural warriors.

CnC please! Kind of flavorful, odd counter to zoodiacs with added usage of being a Beast searcher that cant be negated. I feel like it's currently balanced because beasts are not that strong, however i fully accept that might change in the future, i just feel that the card is too niche to be good without the added usage. I decided to make it a condition so it's less splashable but maybe that wasnt wise im not sure.

Also, if you want me to take down the huge clickbait title just ask, i tried asking some mods but i got no response yet so i'll just take it as it comes.

Yeah, I don't think it's good to make a searcher for Beast types with no additional limitations (Level4 or lower, etc.) and as a cost.

But the rest looks fine to me, actually: a solid play stopper with the perk of behaving as hand Trap under a specific situation. I think it would be cool to keep the Beast search, and only for Level3 or lower to avoid searching stuff like Rescue Rabbit & Cat, as part of the effect, plus turn it into a balancing factor by making the stun effect depend on it, and thus you would require a Beast in the Deck to activate this card in the first place.

Add 1 Level 3 or lower Beast-Type monster from your deck to your hand, and if you do, monsters currently face-up on the field that were Special Summoned from the Extra Deck cannot be used as material for Special Summons. If your opponent controls a face-up Beast-Warrior-Type monster, you can activate this card from your hand during your opponent's turn. You can only activate 1 "Zoologist's Desire" per turn.

Yeah, I don't think it's good to make a searcher for Beast types with no additional limitations (Level4 or lower, etc.) and as a cost.

But the rest looks fine to me, actually: a solid play stopper with the perk of behaving as hand Trap under a specific situation. I think it would be cool to keep the Beast search, and only for Level3 or lower to avoid searching stuff like Rescue Rabbit & Cat, as part of the effect, plus turn it into a balancing factor by making the stun effect depend on it, and thus you would require a Beast in the Deck to activate this card in the first place.

sheet.

I forgot about rescue cat and rabbit... I was like "Oh nah, op beasts dont exist!" and then yeah. Thank you! Im glad you like it ^^

Archived