Scarmiglione, the Blighted Despot

Fu Manchu

W1xUn07.jpg

Card Description:

Cannot be Special Summoned. If this card is Tribute Summoned: You can change all face-up monsters your opponent controls to face-down Defense Position. Monsters changed to face-down Defense Position by this effect cannot change their battle positions. If this card destroys an opponent's face-down Defense Position monster by battle: You can Special Summon that monster to your side of the field.

Well, another Monarch-style card (it benefits from said support cards); this should be interesting.

But yeah, it's essentially Quaking Mirror Force on a 28/10 body (and you probably already know how good that's turned out to be in the long run). Personally would suggest removing the Graveyard requirement, as it's otherwise a worse version of Goyo Guardian (and can't hit Pendulums). Other than that, card is fine. IDK, could see Monarchs adding this in somewhere to replace the limited Aither they have to work with or whatever. 

Well, another Monarch-style card (it benefits from said support cards); this should be interesting.

But yeah, it's essentially Quaking Mirror Force on a 28/10 body (and you probably already know how good that's turned out to be in the long run). Personally would suggest removing the Graveyard requirement, as it's otherwise a worse version of Goyo Guardian (and can't hit Pendulums). Other than that, card is fine. IDK, could see Monarchs adding this in somewhere to replace the limited Aither they have to work with or whatever. 

You're right, I didn't think of Pendulums. Thanks for the heads up.

Yay, another Elemental Fiend! 

The effect's timing is somewhat unfortunate what with the advent of Link monsters and their inability to be changed to any kind of Defense Position. He's not as useful as Cagnazzo. I might recommend an extra effect, possibly incorporating his first form, Milon. 

Oh, that's too bad... My plan was to give each of the Fiends powerful effects related to their elements, and these effects would get rid of almost any kind of monster without targetting or destroying them.

As for the extra effect thing, I can only think of a revival of some kind, and I'm not sure if that would end up well.

Archived