Riddle me this!

The Riddler

fc4d1c9c95700b26102c25431f835388.jpg

Happy April First, fools of the forum! It's your favorite host, the Riddler, having come back with a wonderful new game for you all! All you have to do is look right in the Classified subforum to start your feeble attempts at deciphering my genius.

But wait! You may have noticed that the password has changed! Of course, you shouldn't be surprised by it. Why leave a door unlocked when I can add another layer to the fun?

Now, you may be expecting me to give you a hint, but none will be given! You all are on your own this time! You need to find your way into Classified completely of your own ingenuity. After all, I have spent ages on this new riddle! I can't just make it easy for you! It has been my singular goal, my entire drive, to create a puzzle so spectacular. A veritable Philosopher's Stone of riddles, everything is just in development of a puzzle so magnificently grand. Like the sac of eggs born of Charlotte the Spider, like Leonardo's Mona Lisa, Orwell's 1984.

This is going to blow you away.

[spoiler=1]

hAvG8VP.png

[spoiler=2]

UleNov9.png

[spoiler=3]

nVhp5sw.png

[spoiler=4]

AKeFE6c.png

[spoiler=5]

gxcE8BC.png

[spoiler=6]

DuSxmTq.png

[spoiler=7]

1AO7ugU.png

[spoiler=8]

9EBeYEa.png

[spoiler=9]

8W3CFR5.png

[spoiler=10]

Ncn2Noh.png

[spoiler=11]

o8HjbAU.png

[spoiler=12]

st7szJj.png

[spoiler=13]

AyR3sMH.png

And. Here. We. Go.

Again

Only this time I have no reason to mess with anyone.

Anyway it's like almost 4 AM so not digging super deep but I did find something fun in the old thread

http://i.imgur.com/QHPzZYK.png

In case there's more in the original thread imma drop the link to it as well

https://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/357749-riddle-me-this/

Riddler--

--oh, whoops, hang on a sec...

mvXUcz4.png

* Howdy, Mr. Nygma!  Good to see you again!

ScwzmKV.png

* I had been noticing that you've been posting a few Status Updates lately.

* And I couldn't help but realize that many of them have something to do with Alchemy.

* Or, to be more precise, the alchemic process of Magnum Opus.

ZjupH2c.png

* Nigredo, Albedo, Citrinitas, Rubedo....

* I wonder how any of these will be useful in solving your latest Riddle-Spree....

* Granted, I probably would have started finding a way to solve this sooner, but

* Well, the human with whom I have been sharing this computer with has been quite busy with their new job as of late.

* As a consequence, neither he nor I have managed to have much free time for extracurricular activities.

* Riddles included.

Riddler--

--oh, whoops, hang on a sec...

mvXUcz4.png

* Howdy, Mr. Nygma! Good to see you again!

ScwzmKV.png

* I had been noticing that you've been posting a few Status Updates lately.

* And I couldn't help but realize that many of them have something to do with Alchemy.

* Or, to be more precise, the alchemic process of Magnum Opus.

ZjupH2c.png

* Nigredo, Albedo, Citrinitas, Rubedo....

* I wonder how any of these will be useful in solving your latest Riddle-Spree....

* Granted, I probably would have started finding a way to solve this sooner, but

* Well, the human with whom I have been sharing this computer with has been quite busy with their new job as of late.

* As a consequence, neither he nor I have managed to have much free time for extracurricular activities.

* Riddles included.

Sorry buddy, but I'm​ pretty sure I got in before you.

The alchemy theme was a nice touch though Nigma, good job.

Hints 1, 2, 5, and 6. Also, I'm still working on the main hint in the pinned thread obviously.

And. Here. We. Go.

Again

Only this time I have no reason to mess with anyone.

Anyway it's like almost 4 AM so not digging super deep but I did find something fun in the old thread

http://i.imgur.com/QHPzZYK.png

In case there's more in the original thread imma drop the link to it as well

https://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/357749-riddle-me-this/

I am assuming for now this is 5.

Also try looking for the thread where Simon was revealed for 6. I think it was a Flowey thread.

It can't be 1

https://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/307703-halloween-event/

this is 1

2 and 13 is all that's left because I am certain the one I found was 5

Well then, there is the Halloween thread. And 5 says today's grand prelude while 13 suggests the current thread is a sequel, which the old thread would be the prequel for. So I say 2 and 5 are left.

Well then, there is the Halloween thread. And 5 says today's grand prelude while 13 suggests the current thread is a sequel, which the old thread would be the prequel for. So I say 2 and 5 are left.

40XmBV3.jpg?1

If you search for 5 it will be in vain. Believe me when I say this and do not let your preconceived notions ruin this.

Today's grand prelude. The one specifically related to the Riddle Me This of April 1st. It specifically refers to it being the prelude for the current riddle. The prelude which was solved. Whereas the other refers to a sequel to something not solved. Note it says "most". Riddle Me This was solved by a few people but it was considered solved. Why would it specify that most did not solve it? Potentially it's referring to something that many people tried and failed.

There is more to Hint 13 than Hint 5. Hint 5 seems to refer directly to Riddle Me This but 13 does not.

Bah I tire of you humans and your lack of focus. I shall take this into my hands.

After looking at the gif layer by layer, there are two instances where two different symbols occupy the same space in different layers. In layers 4 and 7, the star and male symbols occupy spaces (9,1) and (1,9). In layers 11 and 12, the circle with the lines sticking out of the top and the upside down female sign occupy spaces (8,5) and (5,8). Using the periodic table, the symbols correspond to Magnesium, Iron, Bismuth, and Antimony. Based on the pairings, they correspond to Magnesium-Iron alloy and Bismuth Antimonide. That's what I have gathered so far based on the clue. As for the map, I don't have much right now.

Archived