[AGM] Furnacess: DARK Fiends and FIRE Pyros with a taste for burn! (10/10)

Dova

[spoiler=Main Deck Monsters: (4)]ynsgMkx.png
When this card is Normal Summoned: You can equip 1 "Furnacess" monster from your Deck to an opponent's monster. While this card is equipped to an opponent's monster, inflict 500 damage to your opponent each time it attacks, also its effects are negated.

tT4HDun.png
When this card is Normal Summoned: You can send 1 "Furnacess" monster from your Deck to the Graveyard, and if you do add 1 "Furnacess" Spell/Trap card from your Deck to your hand. While this card is equipped to an opponent's monster, inflict 500 damage to your opponent each time it attacks, also banish it when this card leaves the field.

lY9Syo0.png
If this card is Normal Summoned, you can: Immediately after this effect resolves, Normal Summon 1 "Furnacess" monster from your hand, except "Furnacess Cleo", but return it to the hand during the End Phase of this turn. When a "Furnacess" monster is Normal Summoned (including this card): You can target 1 face-up monster on the field; equip 1 "Furnacess" monster from your Deck to that target. While this card is equipped to an opponent's monster, inflict 500 damage to your opponent each time it attacks.

v08IwAR.png
When this card is Normal Summoned: You can add 1 "Furnacess" monster from your Deck to your hand. While this card is equipped to an opponent's monster; inflict 500 damage to your opponent each time it declares an attack, also its DEF becomes 0.

[spoiler=Spell/Trap Cards (3):]rWDZm2b.png
Fusion Summon 1 "Furnacess" Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck, using monsters from your hand or your side of the field as Fusion Materials. You can also use monsters treated as Equip Cards as Fusion Materials. You can target 1 Equip Card you control; shuffle it into your Deck, and if you do, add this card to your hand.

8WYCVvl.png
You can target 1 "Furnacess" monster in your Graveyard; equip that target to 1 face-up monster your opponent controls. When an Equip Card(s) you control leaves the field: Draw 1 card for each card that left the field this way. You can only use 1 effect of this card's name per turn, and only once that turn.

4q8zwVF.png
Send any number of Equip Cards you control to the Graveyard, then target an equal number of face-up cards your opponent controls; send them to the Graveyard. Except during the turn this card was sent to the Graveyard: You can banish this card from your Graveyard; all "Furnacess" monsters you control gain attack equal to the number of Equip Cards you control x 500.

[spoiler=Fusion Monsters (3):]Zbi4fbe.png
1 "Furnacess" monster + 1 FIRE monster
Each time your opponent activates a Spell/Trap Card or effect, inflict 500 damage to your opponent immediately after it resolves. Once per turn, when your opponent declares an attack: You can banish 1 "Furnacess" monster from your Graveyard; your opponent takes damage equal to half the attacking monster's original ATK. When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard: You can target 1 face-up opponent's monster; equip 1 "Furnacess" monster from your Extra Deck to that monster, other than "Corporeal Furnacess Bodicea". While this card is equipped to an opponent's monster, inflict 500 damage to your opponent each time it attacks, also this card gains this effect:
• Once per turn (Quick Effect): You can add 1 "Furnacess" card from your Deck to your hand.

fTzDEQM.png
1 "Furnacess" monster + 1 DARK monster
Once per turn, when your opponent Normal or Special Summons a a monster while you control another "Furnacess" monster: You can equip 1 "Furnacess" monster from your Deck to a monster your opponent controls. Once per turn, when your opponent Special Summons a monster(s), you can negate the effects of each monster Summoned this way. When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard, you can target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; equip 1 other "Furnacess" monster from your Graveyard to that target. While this card is equipped to an opponent's monster, inflict 500 damage to your opponent each time it attacks, also this card gains this effect:
• Once per turn: You can Normal Summon 1 "Furnacess" monster from your hand, in addition to your Normal Summon/Set.

tmZkagw.png
2 "Furancess" Fusion Monsters with different Attributes

Must first be Fusion Summoned with the above Materials. Once per turn, when your opponent activates a Spell/Trap Card or effect: You can negate that card or effect, and if you do, equip 1 "Furnacess" monster from your Graveyard to that monster. Negate the effects of monsters your opponent controls equipped with a "Furnacess" monster(s). When your opponent activates a card or effect, they take 500 damage. While this card is equipped to a monster, all monsters your opponent controls must attack if able, and are changed to face-up Attack Position.

Furnacess

An archetype of DARK and FIRE Pyro and Fiend-Type monsters. Their Extra Deck monsters (if any) consist of Fusion Monster(s). They're not Summoned via Contact Fusion, as they already have a very good Fusion Summoning Spell Card(s) of their own. The Main Deck monsters themselves have effects that activate upon Normal Summon, and even effects that equip them to opponent's monsters. However, the controller of monsters equipped with these princesses take damage each time they attack. The Fusion monsters focus on punishing your opponent for certain things (Summoning, activating, attacking, ect), which can range from effect removal to damage.

Decided to go with the theme of Normal Summoning and make it more prominent. The DARK Fiend thing got me, but I decided a nice split might actually benefit the archetype in terms of flavour. Simple two bosses combine to form one concept, however I am unsure whether Elisa has too much going for her. Also decided to throw in counters, as a new means of recycling for the Fusion. Removed counters as one too many mechanics, and buffed the equipping effects a little. Really buffed the archetype as a whole, thanks to BGMaxie.

CnC?

Was wondering why you didn't go for DARK/Pyro and FIRE/Fiends, but then I saw Elisa's typing.

The main Deck card line-up looks fine. It appears you use counters to keep effects and combos on check.

I'm more concerned about Maria than Elisa, because it can negate up to 2 monsters per turn. Elisa is strong, but also appears to be difficult to Summon unless I'm missing a power combo there.

Removed the "Furnacess Cleo" for nudity.  You'll have to find another image, Dova.

Fair enough. I did PM Sakura twice in regards to NSFW, and I assumed (badly) their lack of response was a go ahead.

Those artworks make me cringe, as if this was MtG or WoW, but then again not all people have ability with image editing programs so, don't worry I won't hold that up against you.

Anyway onto the cards:

I overall like the Equip to the opp theme here, but it should be explored more in depth. Like not just in burn but it could be debilitating effs like stat reduction, eff negation, banish when card leaves the field, etc, etc. A lot of options are up, yet only burn seems so very mundane. Also this theme could do without the Counter stuff since it really do not needs to and Counter-abusive Decks tend to allow even their lower monsters to be able to exploit them in some way like Predaplant, Aliens or Kaiju, but it is not the case here.

1) Allowing all monsters here to equip others to opp and have effs while equipped to the opp should be the main gimmick and again it should not be just burn, you're losing amazing creative potential there.

2) Search is nice, but again Counters here sound very very meh, the Equip stunt sounds so much better that Counters shouldn't be a thing. I may sound repetitive, but again, I strongly recommend it isn't just burn only.

3) Not sure how good this is to be honest, for a Fusion Deck. It could make more sense if she also equipped monsters through her own NS and then allow other to do so for double the effect. It would allow for a double debuff which is great. In turn I guess she shouldn't have effs while equipped, as a balancing factor, but depending on how you take my suggestions such balancing may not be mandatory.

4) This card is redundant with Malefia.

5) This card could have some better gimmicks. Like allowing you to use Equips as materials or monsters with Equips as materials. You could also do with shuffling back into the Deck for Fusing. I mean with all the equipping that is done these girls are likely going to kiss the GY, so the GY should be abused in some ways.

6) This field kinda makes it like the Counters hurt unnecessarily. The equipping stunt isn't so strong here that it warrants Counters to keep in check and Counter removers to keep abusing an otherwise weak-gig. The equip eff is nice but as a whole it is an unimpressive card. I could have some searching or some toolboxing like for example: "Each time an Furnacess monster that was Equipped is sent to the GY; draw 1 card" or something amongst those lines.

7) Unimpressive eff altogether, and I'd change it for removal instead. I mean Equips target by default and could face trouble against non-target behemoths. This Trap could do well with non-targeting "Send to GY, Banish, Shuffle, Return to the hand" instead.

8) This monster could see improvements along the rest of the Deck. Equipping from ED is neat, but it should be both ED and MD. She's a boss so she should behave as such. Burn on backrow reaction is neat. But overall this monster could be better.

9) This one could be better, like when your opp "Normal or Special Summons a monster: You can equip 1 "Furnacess" monster from your Deck to that monster" to set up further disruption. I'd consider it was a OPT eff tho. Like the above Fusion, this one could be improved, also it should have better effs while Equipping. Like "OPT while equipped to a monster: You can add 1 "Furnacess" monster from your Deck to your hand". It doesn't have to be search but something better than it is now.

10) This is the ONLY monster who actually benefits from those Counters, and even then it isn't that impressive to warrant keeping the whole Counter stuff up. This girl's eff could be stronger, like "OPT when your opponent activates a card or effect (Quick Effect): You can target 1 monster your opponent controls; regardless negate that effect, and if you do, equip 1 "Furnacess" monster from your Deck to that monster (if any)" negator + more disruption which would make her much more valuable.

Overall: Deck has a good concept but it can be overhauled to become so much better that I'm getting engaged myself. Some things to note, these girls are lacking in protection. Targeting/Destruction will ruin them, you should make some cards that give them some thicker layers of defense. Also some way for them to gain ATK? but then again equipping them to opp monster for stat reduction may do the job, tho at times, increasing your own ATK is better than reducing the opps.

With that concludes my feedback, I give it 5/10 for now, but if my suggestions are considered, then this could improve dramatically. 

Cheers ;)

Those artworks make me cringe, as if this was MtG or WoW, but then again not all people have ability with image editing programs so, don't worry I won't hold that up against you.

So, what do you suggest I do?

But tbf, all fair points. I just stole the AGM requirement of "take damage from burn" and thought to leave it at that, but I see there was a whole lot more I could do with it.

The counter thing started with the Fusion Spell by accident, as a means of recycling easily, but I do see it wasn't the right route to go.

Will update shortly.

Significantly better but some things need to be improved. You don't say "gains attack" you say "gains ATK". Victoria's DEF to 0 is weird, it should modify ATK too. The trap doesn't need (Quick Effect) since they are Quick by default. Even Breakthrough Skill is Quick (yes its GY eff can be chained and used Quick during your turn). The first Fusion's Equip eff has a problem, since it says "it gains this effect" you're granting the eff to the monster, i.e. as it is worded the opp will search and you won't (also Quick search is kinda broken). In order to fix that it should be reworded to something like "It gains this effect: *Once per turn, during their Main Phase: The equipped monster's opponent can add 1 "Furnacess" monster from their Deck to their hand". Maria has the same issue. The last Fusion should have had "negate and if possible equip 1 "Furnacess" to a monster they control" as I explained above in the previous post. Otherwise it is kinda underwhelming for a monster that requires two Fusion monsters. The burn eff should state it burns after those effs resolve.

Those would be the details to fix but otherwise this is a much better product than before.

Archived