Imported Pictures For Cards

samurai

Question

17 answers to this question

I have the same problem. Is the creator of this website is even "alive"?

I will assume he still exists in reality, but otherwise as far as YCM goes, he's legitimately dead/inactive. 

But yeah, for the time being, either you guys have to upload your card pics via Imgur or some other image host, or just resort to TCGEditor. 

How come they're not working, but pictures uploaded from the Internet are? Pictures saved on a device, uploaded into the link for generating pictures is currently down or something? Cause I use that function for just about every card.

Certain pictures don't work well with the cardmaker for whatever reason (or it happens to random users). 

I'm going to leave this open to see if other users have this issue; self included because I haven't checked the cardmaker for a while.

Certain pictures don't work well with the cardmaker for whatever reason (or it happens to random users). 

I'm going to leave this open to see if other users have this issue; self included because I haven't checked the cardmaker for a while.

The thing is, every card out of the hundreds I made using that function all don't work anymore. I find it odd, as they used to show up before...but now when I try to open them they all appear blank.

Having the same issue right now.  It was working fine this morning, but when I came back to it about an hour ago all of my cards started popping up with blank white squares for art.  Literally every single card I have ever made has lost its art, and trying to upload any more directly from my computer is fruitless.

I checked mine; all of my uploaded pics are gone too. As much as I'd like to see what the issue is with the images, I already noted in the other thread that I cannot even read the cardmaker files (nor to the functions that govern image uploading).

Well, I guess it's another thing we need to tell YCMaker to fix; if he even bothers to check this.

I checked mine; all of my uploaded pics are gone too. As much as I'd like to see what the issue is with the images, I already noted in the other thread that I cannot even read the cardmaker files (nor to the functions that govern image uploading).

Well, I guess it's another thing we need to tell YCMaker to fix; if he even bothers to check this.

When was the last time "he" was active?

When was the last time "he" was active?

May 18th, 2017, so half a year. 

While I do need to note that he does have a job (you think this site pays bills?), yeah, it would be helpful if he checked in every so often, especially with big problems. (Yeah, the admin is male)

====

Again, it sucks having to mention this (and there's certainly other issues that stem from last year that still require fixing), but unless the admin gets over here, there's not much we can do about the cardmaker or the site in general.

Yeah, he does (and we had to contact him sometime at the start of October). Though, whether or not he actually read it is another matter. 

We also have his Twitter and cell number, but sticking with email is best.

(Granted, it isn't Tormented [the member who's been in contact with YCMaker], but even Tormey's been inactive lately and at some point, staff members have to do something.)

Screw emailing. No one answers that.

CALL HIM! Contact him on Facebook Messenger! Those are THE 2 best ways to contact people now days.

There's no time to waste! The least he can do is get someone else to hurry up and fix things if he won't.......

May 18th, 2017, so half a year. 

While I do need to note that he does have a job (you think this site pays bills?), yeah, it would be helpful if he checked in every so often, especially with big problems. (Yeah, the admin is male)

====

Again, it sucks having to mention this (and there's certainly other issues that stem from last year that still require fixing), but unless the admin gets over here, there's not much we can do about the cardmaker or the site in general.

Hmm, that's a shame. Although, I find it weird he would just vanish. Does he not have an email to contact him with?

Yeah, he does (and we had to contact him sometime at the start of October). Though, whether or not he actually read it is another matter. 

We also have his Twitter and cell number, but sticking with email is best.

(Granted, it isn't Tormented [the member who's been in contact with YCMaker], but even Tormey's been inactive lately and at some point, staff members have to do something.)

As a backup option, you do have TCGEditor (which actually has Pendulums), but it's desktop only and relies on you not moving/changing the picture files. That's probably your best choice right now.

It sucks, but yeah, not much we can do about it (as that part is something that requires YCMaker to get his ass over here to fix, and like I noted above, he hasn't shown himself for half a year).

/facepalm

Do you like getting called or emailed by some random on a repeated basis? Maybe if it were Tormey if we could get him around because he and YCMaker exchanged contact info if I recall, but not the staff members. 

Last time we emailed YCMaker, we had to mention that Tormey passed on this information and not just randomly obtained from somewhere.

====

You're not the only one who wants YCMaker to get his ass over here to fix things. We all want him to show up.

(I'm just going to make a big announcement in this section answering this question, since a lot of new members are asking this.)

i hope this problem is fixed cus i dont have backups to the images anymore via laptop was stolen.

Like I noted above, YCMaker (the admin) has been very inactive as of lately [last time he showed up was middle of May this year] and there's a lot of stuff from last year that needs fixing still hasn't been repaired. So...I wouldn't expect it to be repaired anytime soon. 

I hate saying this, but it's an unavoidable fact right now. 

Archived