Hack the planet! (Haxxers)

The Nyx Avatar

These FIRE Cyberse guys focus mainly on disrupting your opponent's plays, and in turn activating their own. However, most of the Haxxers can only activate their effects in response to negating your opponent's. For example, Arbiter can negate an opponent's Special Summon, and then proceed to Special Summon a Haxxer monster. This set does have at least 1 non-Haxxer monster that supports them called leading Hacker Janice, because while these are Cyberse monsters, they could use a human or some mind behind them to operate them. So far, Janice is the only one who can activate her effects without needing to respond to the opponent. Their main weakness however, is basic ATK and DEF. So Summon Jerry Beans Man, Vorse Raider, Hunter Dragon and what have you to take these down. Thus why Janice and their Spell/Trap Cards will help give them a boost in ATK and DEF. But of course, only if they're destroyed. These have a condition of not activating unless you control no face-up monsters except Haxxer monsters so is to hinder splashing into other Decks like PSY-Frame. And they only have a few cute intended interactions like Rekindling for Haxxer Elite and Edea the Heavenly Squire for Leading Hacker Janice. Nothing else past that was intentional.

[spoiler=Show Monster Cards]
NJCdLC6.jpg
FIRE
Level 4
Cyberse/Effect
ATK:1400
DEF:1600
During either player's turn, if your opponent would add a Spell or Trap card(s) from their Deck to their hand by a card effect: You can discard this card; negate the effect, and if you do: You can add 1 "Haxxer" Spell/Trap card from your Deck to your hand.

K5wg9Uf.jpg
FIRE
Level 5
Cyberse/Effect
ATK:1600
DEF:1000
While you control no monsters, you can Normal Summon/Set this card without Tributing. During either player's turn, if your opponent would add a monster card(s) from their Deck to their hand by a card effect: You can discard this card; negate the effect, and if you do: You can add 1 "Haxxer" monster with a different name from your Deck to your hand. You must control no face-up monsters to activate this effect, except "Haxxer" monsters.

VcAWV6n.jpg
FIRE
Level 3
Cyberse/Effect
ATK:1650
DEF:200
During either player's turn, if your opponent would draw a card(s) from their Deck to their hand by a card effect: You can discard this card; negate the effect, and if you do: You can draw an equal amount of cards that your opponent would have drawn. You must control no face-up monsters to activate this effect, except "Haxxer" monsters.

ZvY0YXZ.jpg
FIRE
Level 2
Cyberse/Effect
ATK:1300
DEF:600
During either player's turn, if your opponent would destroy a card(s) with a card effect: You can discard this card; negate the effect, and if you do: You can destroy 1 card on the field. You must control no face-up monsters to activate this effect, except "Haxxer" monsters

sCkbEmj.jpg
FIRE
Level 6
Cyberse/Effect
ATK:1500
DEF:1550
While you control no monsters, you can Normal Summon/Set this card without Tributing. During either player's turn, if your opponent would Special Summon a monster(s): You can discard this card; negate the Summon, and if you do: You can Special Summon 1 "Haxxer" monster from your hand or Graveyard. You must control no face-up monsters to activate this effect, except "Haxxer" monsters.

kgFUaYT.jpg
FIRE
Level 1
Warrior/Effect
ATK:800
If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can add 1 FIRE Cyberse monster with 1700 or less ATK from your Deck to your hand. You can only activate this effect of "Leading Hacker Janice" once per turn. If this card is destroyed by battle: You can increase the ATK and DEF of all "Haxxer" monsters you control by 800.

dPCVuhq.jpg
FIRE
Level 1
Warrior/Effect
ATK:500
If this card is Summoned: You can add 1 "Haxxer" monster that is bansihed or in your Graveyard to your hand. You can only activate this effect of "Novice Hacker Marie" once per turn. During either player's turn: You can discard this card; double the original ATK of 1 face-up FIRE Cyberse monster you control until the End Phase.

[spoiler=Show Spell Cards]
LGCDyGZ.jpg
Field Spell
While you control no monsters: You can Special Summon 1 "Haxxer" monster from your Deck. You can only activate this effect of "Haxxer Domain" once per turn. Once per turn: You can destroy 1 face-up monster you control. If a FIRE monster you control is destroyed by a card effect: You can target 1 "Haxxer" monster you control; it gains ATK equal to the destroyed monster's ATK until your next Standby Phase.

FrpN1rG.jpg
Continuous Spell Card
You can pay 800 Life Points; add 1 "Haxxer" monster from your Graveyard to your hand. You can only activate this effect of "Haxxer Interface" once per turn. If this card is destroyed: You can increase the ATK and DEF of 1 "Haxxer" monster you control by 1000.

[spoiler=Show Trap Cards]
raol51F.jpg
Continuous Trap Card
Activate this card by targeting 1 "Haxxer" monster in your Graveyard, Special Summon that target. The opponent takes all Battle Damage to this card's controller that he/she would have taken from a battle involving a monster Special Summoned by this card. When that target is destroyed, destroy this card.

fKtA2ng.jpg
Counter Trap Card
You must control a face-up "Haxxer" monster to activate this card. When a monster(s) would be Summoned, OR when a Spell Card, Trap Card, or monster effect is activated that includes an effect that Special Summons a monster(s): Negate the Summon or activation, and if you do, add that card to your hand. If you do: Special Summon 1 "Haxxer" monster from your hand or Graveyard to your opponent's side of the field.

Might be cool to add a monster with more than 1700 ask with an effect that has something to do with gaining effect(s) while activating hand traps. considering nearly everything in the deck is a hand trap with low attack "Debunk" would be an easy way to counter this deck, as well as any deck that can put up a monster with 2000+ atk. Overall, good work. I especially like the ash blossom one and how it adds the spell that adds it back to hand. As is, I would duel this deck gladly as it is fair and balanced.  maybe a 2000+ attacker that can activate haxxor hand traps from deck once per turn during either players turn. (Obviously there is a better way of phrasing it). Kinda like a Rafflesia for the deck.

I gotta give you props on the artwork too. The monster depicted in the spell card needs a card of its own.  I always wonder how people make the artwork for their cards, and how they actually get them on the cards. 

• 2 weeks later...

Might be cool to add a monster with more than 1700 ask with an effect that has something to do with gaining effect(s) while activating hand traps. considering nearly everything in the deck is a hand trap with low attack "Debunk" would be an easy way to counter this deck, as well as any deck that can put up a monster with 2000+ atk. Overall, good work. I especially like the ash blossom one and how it adds the spell that adds it back to hand. As is, I would duel this deck gladly as it is fair and balanced. maybe a 2000+ attacker that can activate haxxor hand traps from deck once per turn during either players turn. (Obviously there is a better way of phrasing it). Kinda like a Rafflesia for the deck.

I gotta give you props on the artwork too. The monster depicted in the spell card needs a card of its own. I always wonder how people make the artwork for their cards, and how they actually get them on the cards.

Well, that's their point. While the Main Deck monsters excell at disruption and negation, they falter in original ATK and DEF. It's meant to be a trade-off. So while I won't be making a monster with an original ATK of 2000 or more, I may take up some of your other suggestions. I've taken up the art one of re-using the character depicted on Haxxer Interface, and I may be interested in making a Raflessia-eske monster for the archetype.

Anywho:

Added Trap Cards, a Field Spell, and Novice Hacker Marie.

Archived