Create the art for this card "damage guardna" now open til 8/23/07 (finished)

Here is the card's data:

Damage Guardna

DARK

300/800

Warrior/effect

Discard this card from your hand to make the damage to 1 of your monsters and your life points from 1 battle 0. (This does not include effect damage. You can only activate this effect at the start of the damage step.)

Note that by the monster taking 0 damage, that means it isn't destroyed in battle. This effect can be used during either player's turn. The person who discarded damage guardna gets it's effect. Even if it was obtained by "exchange" or similar effects and thus sent to the opponent's graveyard.

You get to make the picture.

2 rep points to the best picture submit.

1 additional rep point to anyone who cleans up the wording without changing the effect (I.E. eliminates the "damage to monster" part because it's confusing.)

Best Picture:

tehodis (I accidentally gave you 3 points, consider it a bonus)

Effect fixers:

[none]

Discard this card from your hand to select one monster on the field. The selected monster canntot be destroyed in battle for the remainder of the turn. You also take no damage from a battle involving the selected monster. The selected monster may not attack for the remainder of the turn. This effect my only be actiated during the Battle Phase.

and entry reserved

also if uw ant me to change the effect more, pm me.

Archived