The Current Depression

Christian Exodia

We are currently in a US Crisis.

No' date=' you are. I live in Finland.

A Depression has been happening in the Economy, but at least the Stock Market hasn't dropped down to Heck like the 1930-40 Depression. How do you think we'll make it through it this time & how long will it last?

Who's to say it'll end? I don't see why it'd just magically disappear.

We are currently in a US Crisis. A Depression has been happening in the Economy' date=' but at least the Stock Market hasn't dropped down to Heck like the 1930-40 Depression. How do you think we'll make it through it this time & how long will it last?

[/quote']

Right now at this second, enjoy life in Happyland, United States.

From now until 2015, the econemy is going to be in hell, millions of people ALL OVER THE WORLD will lose their jobs, millions will die, and millions will barely survive. By 2016, the econemy should reverse itself. We should probobly be back into prosperity by 2020. >_>

Guest Tiger

Hopefully Obama will do something about it.

I agree, a lot of people in the US are suffering from financial issues, but by next year, I think we will all be back to living out normal lives, with no financial issues.

"When a man's neighbor loses his job, its a recession. When a man loses his job, its a depression."

Or something like that.

@Dweller: You either have too much time on your hands, or you copypasta'd that pic from somewhere and slapped your name on it. I'm going to go with the latter.

"When a man's neighbor loses his job' date=' its a recession. When a man loses his job, its a depression."

Or something like that.

@Dweller: You either have too much time on your hands, or you copypasta'd that pic from somewhere and slapped your name on it. I'm going to go with the latter.

[/quote']

I made it myself. :P

I know about Macroeconomics, its functions/applications.

Not too much time in my hands, just knowledge. I am mostly accurate, although the graph's are NOT, I repeat...NOT to be scaled. It's an estimate.

If you don't believe me then so be it. Why can't people just accept that other people know things? School=learn something, I learned that. :P You can investigate all you want, I win. :P

Average age group of this site: 12-14.

You're going to have to dumb it down quite a bit' date=' and add pictures. :P

[/quote']

Pics? :P You can't get any more simple than that.

Then again...I suppose I can make it more simple...

I think you people should understand it this time. (Took 5 minutes as well, but it's something)

YCMGDPr.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived