Minocensatryos: Discussion

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Minocensatyros

I made a Deck with it on DMU; it did pretty well. I'm not saying it's a good card, but it's not horrible. Although I'm sure someone is going to say something like "it's not worth having to Tribute to Summon" or something like that.

The only Normal Monsters I used in a Deck with this card were (3) Vorse Raider, (3) Gene-Warped Warwolf, and (1) Battle Ox. I included Natural Tune to help them out.

You might as well just Normal Summon 2 LV4 Beast-Warriors, it's practically the same thing as Normal Summoning Something then Tribute Summoning it for this and Tributing this to Special Summon them except that Special Summoning is highly counterable, making all of that worse than getting out the 2 Beast Warriors in the first place.

Oh, and define "It did pretty well".

You might as well just Normal Summon 2 LV4 Beast-Warriors' date=' it's practically the same thing as Normal Summoning Something then Tribute Summoning it for this and Tributing this to Special Summon them except that Special Summoning is highly counterable, making all of that worse than getting out the 2 Beast Warriors in the first place.

Oh, and define "It did pretty well".

[/quote']

Well, in a "game", not a Match, I got my opponent's Life Points down to 900. In Match, it went 2-1.

Both duels were against Blackwing Decks, but against different people.

Once again, Konami wrecked what could of been an awesome card

"This card cannot be Special Summoned. "

^

That killed it.

"Normal Monsters"

^

That was just over kill.

I agree on this

Whats so bad about it being Special Summoned, or why does it only work on Normal Monsters

Beast Warriors could have been a nice deck to build if this card was properly made

Archived