medevil rp anyone welcome plze join(started still accepting)

Star Child

hi there everybody this is the 1st rp that i have made!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[spoiler=rules]1. keep cussing to a min.

2. no nude pics

3. no godmodding

4. be nice to everybody

5. all other rp rules apply

[spoiler=application form] username:

rp name:

3 weopons (will aquire later in the game):

pet (optional):

1 ability:

description of how u act and wat u look like (or pic of wat u look like) :

[spoiler=form EX] username:fit8

rp name:Rjoury Bosa

3 weopons (will aquire later in the game): Sword,Mace,mask

pet (optional):Shadow Dragon

1 ability: Special Shadow powers with mask

description of how u act and wat u look like (or pic of wat u look like) : wears red shirt that goes down to his knees,black shorts that also go to his knees,wooden shoes painted black,red hat. acts friendly,willing to protect anyone. very smart and strong.

[spoiler=characters]

fit8=Rjoury Bosa

blinded warior=angaru

[spoiler=spoiler] have fun and tell me if i missed anything or u want somethin added

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

username:God-Card-Master

rp name:Steve Urkel

3 weopons (will aquire later in the game): Sword,Fire,mask

age (In rp, this will determine alot): 22

1 ability: Special Shadow powers with Sword

description

: wears black shirt that goes down to his knees ,white shorts that also go to his knees,leather shoes painted black,white hat going sideways. acts friendly, very smart and strong.

Username: Neowolf (Soon to be Khaos Neos)

Role Playing Name: Khaos

3 Weapons: Longbow, Long Sword, Ranger's Dagger

Pet: Pet Dog (He finds things XD)

1 Ability: Super Swift Movement

Description of how you act, and what you look like: I act very serious, my face is always grim and I am very smart. But I act serious all the time, with swift thinking.

b8807ce7.jpg

why dos that seem so much like mine

username:God-Card-Master

rp name:Steve Urkel

3 weopons (will aquire later in the game): Sword,Fire,mask

age (In rp, this will determine alot): 22

1 ability: Special Shadow powers with Sword

description

: wears black shirt that goes down to his knees ,white shorts that also go to his knees,leather shoes painted black,white hat going sideways. acts friendly, very smart and strong.

u r very welcome here Khaos!!!!!#

u can go ahead and start#

put a nuber sign after your post if its not in teh rp like this#

This is a not bad RP but I'll join it...#

username:omega21109

rp name:Alex

3 weopons (will aquire later in the game):Knife,Longsword,Armor

pet (optional):Small Cerberus(The size is smaller than a refridgerator but bigger than a big refridgerator)

age (In rp, this will determine alot):30

1 ability:Able to control his surrounding(Things like trees and stuff..)

description of how u act and wat u look like (or pic of wat u look like) :I'll get a pic later..

username: Hunter

rp name: Heath

3 weopons: Bow, throwing Knives, Shortsword

pet: Hunting Owl

1 ability: Stealth

Description: Heath is a ranger. He spies on the Kingdom's enemies and reports back to his superiors with his aquired intellegence. He wears a dark green cloak, which, if he is concealed in, can blend him in with the darkness and shadows. He can easily evade detection and can possibly assassinate if needed. He is quite expirienced and wise in his craft.

Drow_Ranger_remake_by_Sergon2.jpg

ok start now#

(hospital)

rjoury "how r u doin buddy"

buddy "im doin better...thnx man"

u dont have to talk like yor in midevil times#

rjoury "kigo...i cant believe i let this happen to u...poor poor kigo"

kigo "its ok rjoury, like i said, im doing good now"

??? "oh hi there rjoury hi kigo"

rjoury & kigo "its megumi"

rjoury "hi megumi"

kigo "im so happy to see u sis"

megumi "im happy to see u 2 here...here u go kigo" *handed kigo a letter*

kigo "whos it from"

megumi "open it and find out"

kigo *opens letter* "i cant believe it...mom"

rjoury "mom?"

kigo "look its a letter from mom"

megumi "she wrote that for u right before she..."

rjoury *looks @ megumi* "wat?"

megumi "...died"

Alex was quiet as he put a cloak on him then a mask."....Sometimes I wonder...Why do I get up in the morning..?".Alex went downstairs in his house and opened the front door then he went outside and closed the door.".....I hate that saying....Who needs Fresh air..?" He muttered as he walked slowly into the deep woods.

I'll start, I guess...

It was mildly cold and bitter outside. There was no wind and little sun. It was just that kind of cold that was calming but aggrivating at the same time.

Heath Crawled out of his hut to make some breakfast. He noticed he only had 1 egg left and was completely out of bread. He would also have to build a fire. Once he gathered some twigs, he sparked some flint and the neatly arranged pile of twigs burst into flame. The wood was dry, so they burned quickly.

As he started frying his egg in his pot, he heard a crackling sound vibrating through the crisp winter air coming from the brush. He knew that no one should be awake in this area right now. Not at this time in the morning. He had a feeling something was going to go wrong.

As Alex walked outside he was greeted with his Dog,Cerberus a three headed dog with lots of firepower.He followed Alex into the woods,"Why did I ever take this job....".He began looking in the woods..carfully having his knife out,"These woods are damn heavy.." He muttered as he slashed a piece of wood to pieces.

(hospital)

rjoury "im sorry to hear this"

kigo "my mom...is dead"

megumi "rjoury, can u give us some privacy"

rjoury "yes..." *gets up* "see u later kigo...see ya megumi"

kigo "............" *a tear fell from his eye*

megumi *gives kigo a hug* "kigo...just so u know moms last words were "megumi, i want u to make sure kigo gets this letter"..." *lets go of kigo*

kigo "i'll read it later"

username:LT Havic

rp name:Jango

3 weopons:Long sword' date='mace,and a Giant Hammer

pet (optional):a Squirrel named Chippy

1 ability:Can Jump Super High

description of how u act and wat u look like (or pic of wat u look like)[img']http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h288/chief_lonewolf/Warrior.jpg[/img]

accepted havic...everybody have fun playing in midevil times hear me

neowolf why do your and havics pics look teh same???hmmmmmmmm

Heath didn't jump into an alert, defensive position like he could have. But he wanted to be descrete about it. He turned his head slightly and was looking at the vibrating bush from the corner of his eye. He could tell what was going on. It was an ambush.

He stretched and finished cooking his egg. It was smelling delightful, so he added his salt and commenced in eating it.

He was so hungry. After a hard day's work yesterday, he had absolutely nothing to eat. He passed out in his hut in the woods.

Once he was done devouring his egg, Heath had blown a small whistle. It was faintly hearable but a keen sense of hearing could easily destinguish it from other whistles. Out of the northern sky, a beautiful, grand, admirable Owl came down from the heavenly plateau it was gliding on. It was brown and black. Almost as invisible as its master in the shade.

The Owl swooped in and landed upright on Heath's arm. Heath nodded at the great owl and it seemed to nodd back and understand what was about to happen.

Archived