medevil rp anyone welcome plze join(started still accepting)

Star Child

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OoC: ah. I see. And btw my app's been edited so now I have a fox called Buckler as a pet.

Jade wandered around the forest. It wasn't the most convenient thing to do with an ankle-length skirt, long hair, or a top that would accidently expose her chest if she moved too vigorously. She stopped by a tree, catching her breath. The bracelet on her wrist wasn't the lightest in the whole world, mainly because it had been made of a heavy metal before she had used her alchemy to change it into gold. She continued on ahead until she saw a person with a pet sitting under a tree (OoC: that's you Jango). She stopped so Buckler could catch up with her.

"They're the only one around here..." muttered Jade. "Maybe I can get closer to them..."

rjoury *runs by Heath and puts his mask on then turned into a shadow and stucks a letter into his shirt* *the letter sed

you have been chosen for special training by Rjoury Bosa in Kenso,Becka you must report imeadietly* "bye bye see u there" *runs off and finds Jango and Jade* "huh, watz goin on here!?" *runs over to them with more letters*

ooc: btw-u cant tuch me cause im a shadow right nao so remember that

rjoury "my name is rjoury and a have a message for u" *takes of mask and turns bak into human* "here u go" *hands her the letter* "i gave u 2 cause i want u to give 1 to your friend here" *puts mask bak on and turns into a shadow then walks away*

Jango 'wakes up'

Jango*Well Chippy it's time

Jango 'gets on his horse'

Jango*ARRRRRR!

Jango 'charges in attacking villagers and throwing rocks into houses'

Jango*Die! all of you die!

Jango breaks into a house and takes a piece of wood that was in the fireplace

Jango than sets all the houses on fire

Jango*Ha ha ha Chippy is going around eating peoples ankles

the Villagers are running in fear

(vilage)

rjoury *walks into jango's room* "hes gone" *runs out of castle* "if hes destroyed mi village im gonna kill him" *gets into village* "good everythings fine" "i shuld git to teh training place" *leaves*

(training ground on teh letter)

rjoury "nao i just have to wait for them so we can train"

OOC:the letter didn't talk I read it so from now on if I do that I'm reading the letter

Jango sees a map while searching around

Jango*hmmm

the map show the way out and it also shows the way to the training grounds

Jango goes to the training grounds to see Rjoury

Jango*So are you the one who brought me here and told me to come?

Archived