medevil rp anyone welcome plze join(started still accepting)

Star Child

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OOC: OK I'll go

Jango get out of Hospital bed

Nurse*Sir get back in bad you are still hurt

Jango*No I'm just fine I can't feel nothing

Nurse* that fight was too much you broke your ribs now go!

Jango*Now now I'm fine so I'll be on my way

Jango walks out of the room when next room from him he sees rjoury looked shocked

Jango*Hey kid you alright you look like you just saw a ghost?

Once Heath and his owl were inside of the inconspicuous hut, 3 strange looking men strutted out of the woods and out from behind the hut.

The hut had no windows, and the only way in or out, was through the front door. Heath knew this and was smart about it.

The 3 strange men were odd looking. The first one on the left, was averaged height and quite skinny. He looked cocky in his fighting capabilities. The second one in, was a large man. Both fat and considerably tall. He looked quite brutish. The one on the right, was another large man. But instead of being fat, he was strong and muscular. Quite fit. He was a head shorter than the middle man.

They snickered to themselves and began to surround the hut on three sides. Heath knew that they could only come in one way. And only go out, one way. And according to Heath, they weren't coming in. Just going out.

Jango*Well kid if you don't wanna tell me I'll leave

Jango leaves Hospital

Nurse*Hey get back here

the Nurse has two Docters

Doctor 1*Hey you gotta get back here Now!

Jango*sorry but I got to go

Doctor 2*You shouldn't be going anywhere

Jango*yea whatever

Jango keeps walking away

Nurse*Do something doctors!

Doctors 1&2*Let's get em

Jango runs away

The three men surrounded the hut. Then, they started punching and kicking the sides of the hut. Halt knew today would be a fun one. He walked outside with his owl on his arm. The split second that the owl saw the small, lanky man, it attacked it without hesitation or remorse. The owl was cutting him up with his talons and his razor-like beak.

The lanky man ran away, in tears with blood covering his arms and face. "The bird doesn't play", bragged Heath as he dropkicked the very large man. Once on the ground, Heath tied him up with some rope. By then, the fit man was stealthy. He was obviously the leader of the group.

He was pretty good at evading Heath's detection. But not good enough. Heath pointed right at the tree and the branch in which the man was hiding in. He demanded him come down and face him, or he killed his friend.

Lets just say that he thought Heath was bluffing....

Heath grabbed a cooking knife out of his pocket. And just as he said, he killed the large man. Slit his throat right before the man's eyes.

The owl flew up to the tree. Its intention was to take the man out of the tree. It rammed him, pecked him, bit him, and cut him, but he wouldn't fall from the tree. Heath climbed upon his hut. He threw the rope and lasso'd a branch.

By then, the man had beaten down the bird. It had fallen down and was tired from the fighting, as it rested upon its pirch. Heath climbed the mighty oak. The man was throwing branches and knives at Heath. But Heath now had a goal. And was full of adrenoline... He reached the branch where the man sat scared. He raised his hand to climb up. And then, the man was gone.

ooc: i just got it & your leavin me hangin...

rjoury "wat wuz all that about" *rjoury heads down to the front door and leaves*

(castle)

rjoury *sees a man walk past his door* "hey git bak here"

??? *walked into the room* "yes sir"

rjoury "i want u to round up Alex,Khaos,Jango,& Heath"

??? "yes sir" *runs off and gathers them*

OOC:Just asking how does this guy know who we are?

Jango whistles

Jango*Come on Chippy!

Chippy comes out of a tree

Jango* how have you been Chippy?

Chippy*'makes Squirrel sound'

let's go

Jango goes to his house

Jango*Chippy where are gonna destroy another village how does that sound?

Chippy*'makes Squirrel sound'

Jango*OK but first we gotta find a horse.

username: blinded warrior

rp name: angaru

3 weopons (will aquire later in the game): mace, knife, sword

pet (optional): none

age (In rp, this will determine alot): 17

1 ability: mist

description of how u act and wat u look like (or pic of wat u look like) : dark brown hair, black and white robes (colors split verticly), amulet, black shoes, blue eyes, likes to hide in the forest, and wants to find parents.

He scanned the area, looking for the smallest hint of this runaway coward. He saw nothing. It was impressive. Even he couldn't escape that quickly. He decided to go back to work.

He fed his owl, then it sat upon his arm. He started through the forest. He needed to reach Blake Castle by noon, and these assassins slowed him down alot. He was a good hiker and didn't tire easily. Then he heard a few animals cry in terror and dogs barking.

Hunters, he thought to himselft. It would be best to evade them if he wanted to get to his destination before noon. He decided the best way to go about this was to climb the trees.

Jango went to where a stable of horses lived

Jango*OK Chippy you create a distraction while I go in for the horse

Chippy*(Makes a squirrel sound)

then Chippy goes to the Stable owner

Chippy started going crazy running all over his house while Jango was sealing a horse

Jango 'whistled'

and Chippy came running back

Jango*Good Chippy now we shall name the horse Jango Jr. now get on so we can destroy the next village we come upon

so Jango and Chippy ride on Jango Jr. to find a village to destroy

username: Leonic_0922

rp name: Jade

3 weopons (will aquire later in the game): crossbow, short sword, whip

pet (optional): a fox called Buckler

age (In rp, this will determine alot): 15

1 ability: alchemy (can turn metal into gold)

description of how u act and wat u look like (or pic of wat u look like): 3490338.png

How she acts: She's quite friendly but is very cautious when people she doesn't know approach her

Archived