Digimon RP: Rise of Khaosmon

∑VÌl ÀNG€L

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Digimon (Real or made up) Apollodramon

Tamer Name: Nathan(Nay-than)Derby(Drby)

Digimon apperance(A blue ChaosWarGreymon

Tamer Apperance (No photo) White skin, Blue eyes, Hair down to neck, Black hair, and Blue pants with Black Shirt and Z-Strap shoes(PM me if you don't understand)

"My name is forgotten over the years but...." replied the Old man, he took out an old book, and blew on it, as he did the dusts flied wildly. "This is the Book of Khaosworld....Take a look at the Last page that was made..."

Last page:

Warrior Kyle was defeated by Khaosmon, The last remainng warrior has lost.He still lives...as a Slave to Khaosmon.This is the Last chapter of the History of Digi-Hybrid...When Kyle...has lost.He has retired as a Guardian Warrior but he still keeps the necklace of the Guardian Warriors.This.....is the last hope for the creatures of...renamed...Khaosworld.

OoC:Sure..

IC:

Kyle smiled, "Yes..I am...Since I am retired I have to give away this necklace....Legend has it that 2 warriors who is the true heirs of the first Guardian has the power to kill Khaosmon. Thise 2 need to wear this necklace to gain the power...But only the true heir of the First guardian can unleash it's power...The 2nd necklace is Across the Black Sea and at the Land of Vail."Dorumon looked at the necklace, he'd rememebr something before..

XX PAst XX

"Dorumon...HAve you ever seen a necklace with the word 'guardian' emblazed on it?" asked Alex. "No.." replied Dorumon. "Well My Great-5- granfather was a Guardian...And this necklace is his.." replied Alex, showing Dorumon a picture of the necklace. "Well this necklace was supposed to be hiddedn somewhere at Khaosworld..".

XX Now XX

Dorumon looked surprised...

Archived