Digimon RP: Rise of Khaosmon

∑VÌl ÀNG€L

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don;t know if I can join now, but I'll gamble. I know it might be gm, but, I'm going to use two characters for a ghange, they're going to be twins as they're partnerrs are, go figure

Digimon: DemiWarlockmon-?-?-?-?-?

Tamer Name: Zachary Armidayle

Digimon Appearance: DemiWarlockmon is a dimiutive digimon whose face is shourded in darkness by his hood, which is connected by a small chain from either side at the neck. The hood extends out to a cape. He wears a white cotton shirt and pants that are not baggy, the trim on his clothes is blue; the sleeves and leggings are covered in digicode. He wields a short staff made of wood with a white orb at the top. Two red eyes glow from underneath his hood.

Trainer Appearance: Zac looks like your average kid really, a t-shirt, long pants and gloves. He wears a bandana around his neck (it's black). His hair is brown and his eyes are brown.

Digimon Bio: DemiWarlockmon is one of twin digimon, his brother being BKDemiWarlockmon. They don't understand their actual exitance so they leave the thinking to their partners Zac and Adam.

Trainer Bio: Zachary and his brother Adam came across their partners causing mischief in the city where they live. They became fast friends afterwards, since they came to live with them.

Digimon: BKDemiWarlockmon-?-?-?-?-?

Tamer Name: Adam Armidayle

Digimon Appearance: BK is exactly like his brother in appearance, except that his clothes are pure black with a blood red trim. The orb at the top of his staff is black. His eyes are red as well.

Trainer Appearance: Adam is a lot darker than his brother, and he wears a lon-sleved shirt with black pants. He wears a white bandana on his head. His hair is brown and his eyes are brown as well.

Digimon Bio: BKDemiWarlockmon is one of twin digimon, his brother being DemiWarlockmon. They don't understand their actual exitance so they leave the thinking to their partners Zac and Adam.

Trainer Bio: Adam and his brother Zachary came across their partners causing mischief in the city where they live. They became fast friends afterwards, since they came to live with them.

OOC: I'll get there, in the most oddball ways, seriosuly, these kids are like, 9.

IC: Zac and Adam were playing witht heir partners in an abandoned warehouse. They were playing tag, which was tough as Zac was in and their partners could float. 'Oh man, Demi, come one, we have to warp back home before mom yells at us again' Zac called. 'I can't do multi people, only me' Demi called back. 'Come one Demi, BK, you can do it together. Rememebr, power in unutty, or uknitty. Whatever it is' Adam said. 'All right, come on bro, this'll be goos practise' BK said. They both landed and crossed their staves. Zac and Adam ran over next to them. 'PORTUS!' they shouted, vanishing in a flash.

'PORTUS' echoed on the ship as they reappeared there. 'Demi, BK, this isn't home, we're on a pirate ship. Mommy said we aren't allowed to play pirate' Zac said. They look around and find the shipman fighting a large serpant. 'Hey look, we must be on the stage for Pirates of the Carbeerean 435' Adam said.

Zac gagged. 'I hate fish' he said. 'Demi, BK, go beat up the big snake until it can;t feel feeling anymore so we can find out where we are' he ordered. The digimon nodded happily and launched themselves at the creature, circling it like annoying bees, until they're standing side by side. 'Lightning Jager' Demi called, fiding a bolt of energy from his staff. 'Darkness Jager' BK added, firing a similar dark blast. Both of them strike the beast dead on and it collapses into the ocean.

Archived