Kreate (The RP based on your thoughts!)

∑VÌl ÀNG€L

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yata-Xeius: "But this world as we know it will cease to Exist"

Yata-Aluria: "Why would we care? Huh!?"

Yata-Xeius: "Because all of the TWBs has been killed after Entering this Universe"

Yata-Aluria: "Oh, in that case, I have a Mission for you"

Yata-Xeius: "What is it then?"

Yata-Aluria: "Go get yourself a few Forces!"

(OoC: Unfortunately, i have to use a type of Script format for Arguments)

Yata-Xeius, then Using his Psychokinesis, He had Shot himself out of the City, and had Saw Keco and flew there

I'm basing them off myself

Character name: Robbie

Character Appearance: Picture a boy with black hair and black eyes in a suit of armor

Character's City/Town/Village/E.T.C: Dream Town

Description of the City/Town/Village/E.T.C: A town where anything can happen. Only he can make those things happen, though. The town is on a cloud and there are nice neighborhoods. There are also several mountains surrounding the neighborhoods, past them are more extreme areas of his imagination: Crystal Town, Creature Land, and Great Oasis. There is also a section of town with the industries: Memory Vault, Mind Factory, Nightmare Prison, and Dream Studios

Powers: Can summon/transform into creatures of the mind, he can also shoot elemental blasts

Weapons: Sword

Evil Person/Thing/Creature in your City/Town/Village/E.T.C: Darkus, a dark side of his mind that controls all nightmares and bad thoughts

rjoury "well cloud i know your just a cloud and u wont be around long but i love u"

cloud "......................"

rjoury "come on cloud i wanna walk u" *rjoury started flying off*

cloud "........." *started flying off with rjoury*

rjoury *stops* "oh no not...bad lightning's minions" *floats there* ''c'mon cloud" *flew far away*

cloud *followed rjoury* "...........!!!!!" *snow was falling off of cloud*

rjoury *looked bak* "oh no cloud snow is falling out of u" "just stay here it looks like its heavy"

cloud *disapeares right before rjoury's eyes*

rjoury "i can always get another cloud" *flies faster to avoived bad lightning's minions*

Character name:Mina

Character Appearance:[spoiler=Character]11ljxav.jpg

it's not exactly my character's look

Character's City/Town/Village/E.T.C:(can't think of a name)

Description of the City/Town/Village/E.T.C:A quiet little village

Powers (up to 3):Lightning powers,great with a sword,flexibility

Mother:Mina is an orphan

Father:Mina is an orphan

Bio:A scientist bitten by his own creation give him lightning powers.Mina has always been interested by the sword.He took several classes and finally became a master.He was the "police" of the village.Nothing ever happened after a couple of years, so he stopped.He always thought nothing else bad would happen, but then "IT" came...

Pet:none

Weapons:Two samurai swords.

Evil Person/Thing/Creature in your City/Town/Village/E.T.C:[spoiler=evil!]10wpbud.jpgkidding

here's "IT"

2rm1vkn.jpg

sorry it's not bigger

Robbie: "Actually, they were thrown in the Nightmare Prison, that's where we take all the bad dreams. However, there is one guys we haven't been able to catch. Darkus. He is the one who controlls all that is dark in my home town. And if we don't catch him, he could join with other evil forces and destroy this world. So once again, I ask-"

Robbie jumped off the dragon and used an Earth blast to give him a platform to stand on.

Robbie: "Will you help me?"

Yata-Xeius then looked at Rjoury and Asked "Me and the Residents of Death Whisper City had enough of this Overlord, But My Father Refuses to Send an Army against Him, So can you Help me after I get done with Helping Robbie over there?" Then he Paused for a Second and Said "Where are my Manners, I am Yata-Xeius, but it is very Complex to Pronounce, So you can call me Ryko"

Archived