Kreate (The RP based on your thoughts!)

∑VÌl ÀNG€L

Yata-Xeius then Said "Its alright, a bad guy got away? big deal, I can easily Track him down"

Meanwhile..... Back at the Yata's Castle...Yata-aluria was watching some sort of Crystal Ball.. Inside it was an Image of Yata-Xeius, Rjoury, and Robbie, at which he Said "Those guys are useful in the Plan, and since the Prince says it... Yata-Darsagu!" at which a woman came in the Throne room and Asked "What is it, Your Majesty?" and Yata-Aluria Replied "Send Yata-Xeius 2 Ravens and 2 Hellbirds" at which Yata-Darsagu Replies "Yes, Your majesty", At which 4 Figures Fly out of Death Whisper City

OoC: Nobody knows anything of what happened at Death Whisper City Okay?

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OOC: OK thanks

Himura is walking back to his house when 50 swordsmen surround him

Himura*What do you all want a lesson?

swordsmen*No we want you. Get him boys!

all the swords men move in and start attacking Himura

Himura*Well sorry this one can not come with you he can't.

Himura jumps super high into the air and on the way down he's slashing at everybody

Himura takes about 10 guys out when all of a sudden he gets hit in the head from the back with a sword

Swordsmen*OK boys take em away!

the swords men pick Himura up and disappear

Himura wakes up

Himura is tied to a pole on a cliff

Himura*Ugh where am I

Himura sees a few men

Swords men*Hey kid you awake?

Swords men 2*Hey punk hope your ready to die

Himura*What did this one do to you?

Swords men*You keep stealing our prophets see the boss give us big money but since you came teaching in this city everyone has been saved ya see so where gonna kill you and then we can make more dough. got it?

Himura*No this one does not but I can't stop you so

Himura breaks free of the rope and runs away

Himura*I gotta find my sword

Himura sees a Dojo

Himura*Maybe it's in there

Himura runs in to find Shinomori Aoshi his arch rival

Yata-Xeius Sensed 4 People Flying Towards him, and he Said "Ah father, you were Watching me, Okay, Rjoury, Robbie, You need to Hunt Darkus on your Own for now" As he Said that, Yata-Xeius Flew Upward and 4 People Flew in Behind him, Then Yata-Xeius and a Raven and a Hellbird Flew at Mach Speed, while another Raven and Hellbird Landed Near Robbie and Rjoury, Which a Few Minutes Later Yata-Xeius sees Himura.. Unarmed Versus His Rival, Yata-Xeius Then Created a Bow out of His Death Whisper and Aims at the Rival

The Raven actually Dodged the Kunai and Said "Hold! We Serve your Companion... Yata-Xeius" at Which Yata-Xeius Explained "I have a Goal for the Moment, Which is to Kill the Evil Overlord that has Been Terrorizing Our City For Years, but he is far too Powerful for our Forces Alone, My Father, Yata-Aluria will give me a Pair of Troops for me to Command for each Companion i am able to get"

Himura*OK here I'll be right back once I get my sword.

Himura jumps down runs into his house and grabs two swords from his wall of a hundred swords

Himura jumps back up to the dragon

Himura*OK I'm good thanks for the help Robbie if there's anything you need I'll help

Archived