3. no stealing, spamming, all YCM rules apply

Entry fee 5 points

You will be judged on

Cards Lore (effect is present) 20%

Effort (Holo, Gold sticker, ect.) 20%

Well Balanced Card (Not overpowered) 20%

Realistic (no fake types) 20%

OCG (I'm not the best at this, but please try) 20%

OK there will be 2 groups Elemental Hero and Destiny Hero select 1 Group and there will be 5 in each group i will decide the best E-Hero card and the best D-Hero card then i will decide which 1 is better and will claim the prize

Prizes

1st-3 rep and 20 points

2nd-2 rep and 10 points

[spoiler=E-Hero Group No more spots left]

1.tommers2008

2.PerfectChaos

3.Black Magician Girl

4.Primal Release

5.Khaos Neos

[spoiler=D-Hero Group No spots left]

1.Windfang

2.Outlaw2313

3.Nitemare452

4.~Colonel Sanders~

5.Scorpion

[spoiler=[color=#0000CD]E-Hero cards[/color]]

createcardphp.jpgE-HeroMermaidCard-1.jpg2lixywz.jpg88810p.jpg155204z.jpg

[spoiler=[color=#FF0000]D-Hero cards[/color]]10xr19k.jpg28166716.jpg178320w.jpg240444m.jpg221364y.jpg

End date for the first round is 3/7/2009

End date for the second round is 3/10/2009

Attention every one I have decided Winner of the Overall contest Black Magician Girl With Elemental Hero Mermaid

Overall Winner- Black Magician Girl

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what the hell... heres my entry...

[align=center]88810p.jpg

Effect - "Elemental Hero Platinum Angel" + "Elemental Hero Clayman"

This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon. When this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent, select 1 Spell or Trap Card on the field and destroy it. Once per turn, if this card is targeted by the effect of a Spell or Trap Card, you can pay 1000 Life Points to negate its activation and destroy it. [/align]

Points sent. I'm in D-Heroes

221364y.jpg

"Destiny Hero-Blade Master"+"Destiny Hero-Malicious"

Effect:This monster gains 300 ATK for each "Destiny Hero" monster in the Graveyard. When this monster destroys an opponent's monster in battle, you can Special Summon 1 "Destiny Hero" from your hand, Deck or Graveyard equal to the level of the destroyed monster.

Points sent. I'm in D-Heroes

221364y.jpg

"Destiny Hero-Blade Master"+"Destiny Hero-Malicious"

Effect:This monster gains 300 ATK for each "Destiny Hero" monster in the Graveyard. When this monster destroys an opponent's monster in battle' date=' you can Special Summon 1 "Destiny Hero" from your hand, Deck or Graveyard equal to the level of the destroyed monster.

[/quote']

Ok your in very nice D-Hero

reserve a place on the Destiny hero side, i just need to send the points

ok here's my card hope its good:

240444.jpg

Effect: "Destiny Hero-Grand Master" + "Destiny Hero-Chaos Lord"

This monster gains 200 ATK for every "D-Hero" on the field (except this card). If this card is destroyed as a result of battle, your opponent must select 1 of his/her own monsters, and destroy it. Once per turn you can activate 1 of the following effects:

*Pay 500 Life points to make this cards attack a direct attack instead.

*Pay 2000 Life points to, destroy all monsters on the field (except this card).

Im game points being sent ill join the destiny hero group to even out the teams.

178320w.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]A Fusion Summon of this monster can only be conducted with the above Fusion Material Monsters. This Card is unaffected by Trap Cards. Once per turn, you can destroy any card on the field. If this monster destroys a Spell Card with this effect, increase this cards ATK by 300 points till the End Phase of the turn.

I'll join with the D-Hero Group.

[spoiler=Edit][align=center]28166716.jpg

"Destiny Hero - Plasma" + "Destiny Hero - Blade Master"

Once per turn, destroy 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field. While this card is face-up on the field, negate all the effect of face-up Effect Monsters your opponent controls. During your opponent's Standby Phase, you can discard 1 card to reduce the ATK off all face-up monsters on your opponent's side of the field to 0. During your opponent's Battle Phase, all monsters your opponent currently controls must attack this card, if able.[/align]

Image Credit goes to Father Wolf.

Finally got my E-Hero, I present to you E-Hero Mermaid! I originally wanted to make her a 4 star, but 5 star seemed more appropriate.

[align=center]E-HeroMermaidCard-1.jpg

Elemental Hero Mermaid

If this card is the only monster you control and your opponent controls more Spell and Trap Cards than you when this card is Summoned to the field, you can add 1 "Umi" from your Deck to your hand. While there is a face-up "Umi" on the field and this card is in Defense Position during your Standby Phase, increase your Life Points by 200 for each face-up "Elemental Hero" monster you control.[/align]

I'll join the E-Heroes if there is room

2lixywz.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned while you control 1 "Elemental Hero Neos" on your side of the field. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, its card name is also treated as "Elemental Hero Neos". If a monster on your side of the field with "Hero" in its card name is selected as an attack target, you can pay 1000 Life Points to change the attack target to this card.

i will join, here is my entry:

10xr19k.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set, this card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 2 Destiny Hero monsters and 1 Elemental Hero monster on your field.Once per turn you can tribute 1 monster on your field to destroy 1 card on the field. Once per turn this card can not be destroyed by battle. If this card is destroyed by battle you can select 1 Elemental Hero monster on your field and send it to the Graveyard in place of this card. During your Battle Phase your opponent can not activate Trap Cards.

Archived