Finished PLEASE LOCK

Nighthawk14

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was not spam' date=' it had to do with this thread. And yea, 95% of DHs effects are time related, the only that arent are supposrt, EX:Blademaster and Dreadservant

[/quote']

The only Destiny Heroes that rely on time are Dreadmaster, Diamond Dude and Doom Lord.

95% huh?

createcardphp.jpg

[spoiler=Card Lore:]

This card can only be Summoned, if you control 1 or more "Elemental Hero" monsters. When this card is Summoned, Special Summon 1 WATER-Type monster with less DEF than this card. When this effect is activated your opponent selects a monster and increases its ATK by 500 and you increase your Life Points by 500. When this card is destroyed by battle, remove this card from play and put your hand back into your Deck and draw 3 cards.

Also, I dont think the Effort Part is fair, I cant find anybody who can do a good holo T_T

createcardphp.jpg

[spoiler=Card Lore:]

This card can only be Summoned' date=' if you control 1 or more "Elemental Hero" monsters. When this card is Summoned, Special Summon 1 WATER-Type monster with less DEF than this card. When this effect is activated your opponent selects a monster and increases its ATK by 500 and you increase your Life Points by 500. When this card is destroyed by battle, remove this card from play and put your hand back into your Deck and draw 3 cards.

[hr']

Also, I dont think the Effort Part is fair, I cant find anybody who can do a good holo T_T

just relax it won't really effect you i mainly look at the pic and effect it's mainly Extra credit is what i meant it to be

Archived