"Thallium Angel" Devistating Effect! Rate/Comment! EFFECT UPDATED!

Radiant F.U.R.Y.™

178778xnp.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]This monster cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This monster can only be Special Summoned by removing 2 DARK monsters and 1 LIGHT monster in your Graveyard fom play. During each player's Main Phase 1, decrease the ATK and DEF of all monsters on the field by the number of monsters in the turn player's Graveyard x 200. When a monster's DEF reaches 0 by this effect, it is destroyed. When this card's ATK is reduced to 0 by it's own effect, you can pay 1000 Life Points to increase its ATK by 2000. If you do not, this card is destroyed.

[spoiler=Image Credit]http://i734.photobucket.com/albums/ww345/ToxicAngelDust/anime_fighter_girl.jpg

"During each player's Main Phases". Also' date=' make it so its either the 1st or 2nd Main Phase.

"Pay 1000 to increase its ATK by 1800". Why so low?

And only 2 monsters removed for something this strong?

Was the effect based of Venom cards? Just wondering. :P

8/10

[/quote']

thanks for the correction/suggestion...and no, it's not

Wouldn't its 0 DEF destroy itself as soon as its effect triggers? I'd recommend chaging it to "All Other monsters on the field" or eliminating this flaw in another fashion.

Also' date=' *points to combo with reverse trap*, fun.

[/quote']

no, it wouldn't. The destruction trigger only works when this effect causes the ATK of a monster reach 0. If a monster's original ATK is 0, it can't be destroyed by this card's effect.

Wouldn't its 0 DEF destroy itself as soon as its effect triggers? I'd recommend chaging it to "All Other monsters on the field" or eliminating this flaw in another fashion.

[/quote']

no, it wouldn't. The destruction trigger only works when this effect causes the ATK of a monster reach 0. If a monster's original ATK is 0, it can't be destroyed by this card's effect.

Oh, right, just like the ruling on alchemy cycle, alchemy cycle's effect's aren't applied if the monster had 0 ATK to begin with. In this case, the DEF of Thallium angel starts at 0, thus it never reaches 0. Correct me if I'm wrong.

[/quote']

Oh, right, just like the ruling on alchemy cycle, alchemy cycle's effect's aren't applied if the monster had 0 ATK to begin with. In this case, the DEF of Thallium angel starts at 0, thus it never reaches 0. Correct me if I'm wrong.

yeah...that's right.

Archived