contest canelled, lock pls

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Drumroll Please, finally, the unveiling of my cards!!

[spoiler=Corismo'Mae - Last of the Demon Hunters]

113433.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]When this card is summoned, you can select and remove from play 1 Level 4 or lower Fiend-Type monster your opponent controls. This card cannot be removed from play by the effect of a DARK attribute monster. When this card is selected as the target of a Trap Card, you can discard 1 Spellcaster-Type monster from your hand or deck to negate and destroy the Trap Card.

[spoiler=Artist Credit]

http://vampirefreaks.com/Moryave

[spoiler=Lunar Christening]

113433h.jpg[spoiler=Artist Credit]http://www.veoh.com/users/AnimeWitch

[spoiler=Doom Concealment]

113433.jpg

[spoiler=Artist Credit]http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=6637161176

Herer are my cards:

27737e.jpg

If "Endless Pit" is not on the field, this card is treated as a Normal Monster. If "Endless Pit" is on the field and this card is in your foot, this card can attack your opponent directly. If it does, this card's ATK becomes halved during the Damage Step. Once per turn, you can move 1 card on your side of the field to your foot to move 1 monster from your foot to an unoccupied monster card zone on your side of the field.

27737.jpg

As long as this card is on your side of the field, you can place cards from your hand and/or your side of the field to your foot (A foot is another row of card zones that you can place monsters, spells, and trap cards if all your other card zones are occupied and/or your hand has reached the card limit. You can attack with monsters and activate spells or traps from your foot as long as this card remains active.) When this card is removed from the field, destroy all cards in your foot.

27737n.jpg

This card can only be activated when your opponent declares an attack while "Endless Pit" is on the field. Select and destroy cards in your monster and spell/trap card zones until you have 5 cards. Switch those cards with all the cards in your foot.

[spoiler=Image Credit]

Monster: ~Josic

Spell: *jdillon82

Trap: *Ironshod

I wanna be a legendary cardmaker -.- If I don't win then I guess I'll join as Junior...

Oh well:

[align=center][spoiler=Jacques, Lord of Demise]

80522f.jpg

The Assassin

During your Main Phase, you can select 1 DARK monster on your field. The ATK of the selected monster becomes 800. That monster can attack directly. Every 2 turns, increase the ATK of the selected monster by 400. If that monster would be destroyed, you can change it's Position. At the end of the Damage Step, it is returned to it's original Position.

[spoiler=Sacrifice of the Lord]

Sacrifice yourself, to save the world.

80522.jpg

Sacrifice 2001

This card can only be activated when your opponent attacks you directly and reduces your Life Points to 0. Tribute 1 "Jacques, Lord of Demise" on your field to destroy all cards on the field. For each monster destroyed by this card's effect, increase your Life Points by 200.

[spoiler=Guard]80522i.jpg

Human Error

This card can only be activated when your opponent's monster attacks 1 "Jacques, Lord of Demise" on your field. Increase it's ATK or DEF by 500 during the Damage Step only. If the attacking monster is destroyed, this card is removed from play.

[/align]

[spoiler= Graveyard Dragon] 190835.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. As long as this card remains in your Graveyard, draw 1 card from your Deck each time a monster is destroyed and sent to your Graveyard. You must remove 1 Monster Card in your Graveyard from play during each of your End Phases if this card is in your Graveyard, if you cannot, remove this card from play. You can remove 2 monsters in your Graveyard from play to Special Summon this card from the Graveyard. The ATK of this card is equal to the number of Monster Cards in your Graveyard x500. If a monster is sent to your Graveyard while this card is face-up on your field, destroy this card.

[spoiler= Dark Abyssal Storm Field] 190835.jpg

Decrease the ATK and DEF of all face-up monsters by half. Each time a monster is Special Summoned, that monster is removed from play during the End Phase of the turn it was Summoned. Also, during each player's End Phase, destroy all face-up Spell and Trap Cards that player control (except this card). You can remove from play 10 cards from your Graveyard during your Standby Phase to destroy this card, both players can use this effect.

[spoiler= Final Seal break] 190835v.jpg

This card can only be activated when your Life Points are 2000 or less. When you activate this card, add 1 Spell Counter on it. If this card would be destroyed by your opponent's card effect, remove 1 Spell Counter from this card instead. Once per turn, during your Standby Phase, add 1 card with "The Forbidden One" in its name from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand.

Archived