contest canelled, lock pls

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Entry reserved...my try :

[spoiler= Malicious Soul]

1zm1s1i.jpg

In new ban list Zombie-Type monsters suffered a lot ( Mezuki, Plague and COSR at 1) so here i got for them new revive monsters that also burns and it is quicker i would say then Giant Germ..there are some already cards for Zombie-Type monsters that burn so this could maybe enable Zombie-Type burn deck..

[spoiler=Gear Factory]

n1dqhd.jpg

Well, if you think about this card, there is so many decks this could be used, but i would say mostly in Volcanic engine, Ojama decks (finally way to keep your hand good), Skull Zombie, weak Machine Type monsters, Batterymans, Frogs etc...to use it full potential, obviously you would need to build whole deck around it but it would sure help many decks that doesn't have good chances right now...:)

[spoiler=Locked Coffin]

adlvsz.jpg

This is one of my favorite cards i have ever made because it is really creative&original and if u notice, it stops really good current metagame top tier decks, and make players think how they will manage their graveyard..obviously controller of this card got some advantage over it effect so he can manage his graveyard easier then opponent...

Because some mistakes could happen in understand it effect here are some examples how it works :

-your graveyard is your top 3 cards of your gy and opp gy is their 3 cards of their gy so that means for example, if card says remove from play all cards in your graveyard - only top 3 cards of your graveyard would be removed from play...

-neither player cannot target any card that is not in top 3 of any players graveyard..

IMAGES CREDITS : google.com + deviantart.com ( Razor )

p.s. i promise i will fix grammars in my post xD

New strategy to get my cards noticed...

[spoiler=Monster Card]jackdaw.jpg

image credit: Digimon,Toei Animation + BG/FX from me

it's refrase of jackdaw...

[spoiler=Spell Card]pbmf.jpg

image credit:Greenshines.com

I think this could find place in some decks...

(my insiration for the name was "Holy Barrier - Mirror Force")

[spoiler=Trap Card]ominous.jpg

image credit: Digimon,Toei Animation + BG/FX from me

It's an counterpart of Solemn Wishes...

Here are my entry's

[spoiler= Jar of Desire]

88810x.jpg

Effect - Activate this card when a monster is sent from your hand or Deck to the Graveyard. Select and activate 1 of the following effects:

- Draw 1 card.

- Add 1 card that is currently removed from play to its owner's Graveyard.

- Remove from play 1 card in either players Graveyard.

[spoiler= Spellbook of Crisantius]

88810q.jpg

Effect - As long as this card remains on the field, when a card is destroyed the owner of the card chooses to either send the card to the Graveyard or remove the card from play ignoring any other Card Effect. Pay 1000 points during each of your Standby Phases if you do not this card is destroyed.

[spoiler= Express Wing Fairy]

88810fyf.jpg

Effect - If this card is selected as an attack target you can send it to the Graveyard before the Damage Step to end the Battle Phase. If you use this effect, you can Special Summon this card during the End Phase. Once per turn, you can remove from play all the monsters in your Graveyard to add 1 card to your hand from the Deck.

Alright, here are my entries for this first round.

176233.jpg

Effect: The Attribute of this card is also treated as DARK, WIND, WATER, FIRE, and EARTH while it is in your Deck or Graveyard. You can pay 1000 Life Points to increase or decrease the Level of this card by 1. When this card is used for a Synchro Summon, both players can discard 1 card from their hand, sacrifice 1 monster he/she controls, and/or send the top 3 cards from their Deck to the Graveyard. For each effect that is activated, that player draws 2 cards.

176233.jpg

176233rcb.jpg

Alright, I have my cards now.

Rather than make random stuff, I thought I'd focus on making an existing theme a little more viable. E.Teleport's limiting killed TeleDAD, yay. E.Teleport's limiting hurt Psychic-type Decks, boo.

So, Psychic-type support cards. =D

[spoiler=Monster: Kinetisphere]

55839.jpg

Image from Wolf's Image Archive, took a little bit of searching. <_<

[spoiler=Spell: Common Conscience]55839t.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]This card gets these effects, based on the number of Psychic-type monsters you control.

- 1+: Once per turn, you can increase the Level of 1 face-up Psychic-type monster by 2 until the End Phase.

- 2+: Whenever you would pay Life Points for the effect of a Psychic-type monster, you can instead decrease the ATK of 1 Psychic-type monster you control by an amount equal to the amount Life Points you would have paid.

- 3+: Once per turn, you can select up to 2 of your removed from play Psychic-type monsters and shuffle them into your Deck. Then, draw 1 card.

- 4+: This card cannot be destroyed by other card effects.

- 5: Destroy this card.

Image Credit: Life Stream

Not the most amazing picture, but it fits the idea of all conscious thoughts coming together to form one entity.

[spoiler=Trap: Unstable Cell - Data Mind]55839l.jpg

I made this image, using Telekinetic Charging Cell's image as a base, then stacked on a few nifty modifications.

Archived