Rainbow Neo Dragon

~Kefka~

i got this idea while RPing, it may seem a bit over powered but it's kind of a pain to bring out, so here it is

212666v.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned unless 7 "Crystal Beast" monsters with different names are removed from play. This card is uneffected by the effects of spell and trap cards. By sending cards from the top or your deck to the graveyard you can return 1 "Crystal Beast" monster to the bottom of your deck. This card gains 500 ATK points for every "Crystal Beast" sent to your deck by this effect.

tell me what you think, and no flames, i'm looking for CC. (image cred goes to deviantart, as any other cards i create)

i got this idea while RPing' date=' it may seem a bit over powered but it's kind of a pain to bring out, so here it is

[img']http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/3255/212666v.jpg[/img]

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned unless 7 "Crystal Beast" monsters with different names are removed from play. This card is uneffected by the effects of spell and trap cards. By sending cards from the top or your deck to the graveyard you can return 1 "Crystal Beast" monster to the bottom of your deck. This card gains 500 ATK points for every "Crystal Beast" sent to your deck by this effect.

tell me what you think, and no flames, i'm looking for CC. (image cred goes to deviantart, as any other cards i create)

How many cards? I think your trying to say it's a set amount of cards per beast or for each x cards you return y crystal beasts? Right now its confusing. Please clarify.

Archived