... realistic card forum??

Force_Flex

I've been thinking, do cards with really long effects belong in realistic cards? I mean realistically they wouldn't be made... the effects aren't even readable! just a thought I wanted to get out there...

I've been thinking, do cards with really long effects belong in realistic cards? I mean realistically they wouldn't be made... the effects aren't even readable! just a thought I wanted to get out there...

Well...considering that none of these will be ever used in a match/game' date=' does it really matter whether or not the text is legible?

[/quote']

No it doesn't, but adding on from what force said.

If we are going to "ban" God Cards from realistic, a long with new sub types and types, then why not ban un readable effects?

It makes sense, and I understand why he is asking it. But banning the "long" effect is like firing every base ball batter who has hit more then 50 home runs, or every basketball player who has made over 500 points..

but 'new' types/sub-types aren't realistic unless there's an explanation to go along with them...otherwise we have no clue what the set is trying to accomplish.

The truly into it card makers, provide an ample explanation of these new types. But a lot of the card makers don't, thus banning this concept from Realistic.

I think we've made, or I have made, a complete 360' in this argument lol..

Well...you should at least look at all the possible angles :lol:

Well if we didn't have bloody noobs running around causing all sorts of messes...*growls*

But anyway, the only issue is, as I've stated before, when someone totally messes up and ends up putting garbage in the realistic section. I don't know when people will learn that popculture cards, no matter how realistic, have their own area...

read yubels the ultament nightmares effect i nearly so small i have trouble reading it AND its a real card.

father wolf 1

this topic -5

But you have poor eyes' date=' and you get high, (Spoken from your lips)

Bloodrun 5

Father Wolf, paralyzed.

[/quote']

Father Wolf is fully paralyzed...

and can not attack

anyways what does being high and having to wear glasses have to do with anything.

also i ment yuble - terror incarnate

[spoiler=effect]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except with the effect of "Yubel". This card cannot be destroyed by battle. All Battle Damage you take from a battle involving this card becomes 0. If this face-up Attack Position card is attacked by your opponent's monster, inflict damage to your opponent's Life Points equal to the ATK of the attacking monster. During your End Phase, destroy all other monsters on the field. If this card is removed from the field, you can Special Summon 1 "Yubel - The Ultimate Nightmare" from your hand, Deck or Graveyard.

^ long real effect

It doesn't matter if they cannot be read. As long at the effect is balanced and playable then it counts.

The odds of them printing a long un readable effect' date=' is as high as them actually allowing the [b']Real God[/b] cards in tournaments.

YGO cards are not proper nouns when talking about dieties.

Never.

I support this, as I always have, but they aren't going to make a "really long effects with unreadable text card" forum, so i would give up.

read yubels the ultament nightmares effect i nearly so small i have trouble reading it AND its a real card.

father wolf 1

this topic -5

Bloodrun 5

Father Wolf, paralyzed.

[/quote']

and can not attack

anyways what does being high and having to wear glasses have to do with anything.

[spoiler=effect]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except with the effect of "Yubel". This card cannot be destroyed by battle. All Battle Damage you take from a battle involving this card becomes 0. If this face-up Attack Position card is attacked by your opponent's monster, inflict damage to your opponent's Life Points equal to the ATK of the attacking monster. During your End Phase, destroy all other monsters on the field. If this card is removed from the field, you can Special Summon 1 "Yubel - The Ultimate Nightmare" from your hand, Deck or Graveyard.

^ long real effect

Relinquished beats this.

It doesn't matter if they cannot be read. As long at the effect is balanced and playable then it counts.

The odds of them printing a long un readable effect' date=' is as high as them actually allowing the [b']Real God[/b] cards in tournaments.

YGO cards are not proper nouns when talking about dieties.

Never.

Dietes? Like Yu-Gi-Oh cards, God/Gods/Religion, yeah, those are all fake. Sorry bud.

I support this' date=' as I always have, but they aren't going to make a "really long effects with unreadable text card" forum, so i would give up.[hr']

father wolf 1

this topic -5

Bloodrun 5

Father Wolf, paralyzed.

[/quote']

and can not attack

^ long real effect

Relinquished beats this.

relinquished is ritual monster with a stealing equip power and can for 1 time be invinsible in battle with a burn effect.

Yubel Terror Incarnate is a monster that can only be special summoned when yubel gets destroyed (which is fairly easy), this monster can never destroyed as a result of battle and if destroyed by a effect another form comes out. it also has a nuke effect.

Yubel >>>>>>>> Relinquished

Failless at yugimans please

we need cards with long effects...

otherwise we get cards with boring effects all over the place and random copy's of cards with same effect different name pic and that we need long effects to have more originality and that..

I see no problem whatsoever once the effect is written in text underneath the card or in a spoiler...

otherwise we get cards with boring effects all over the place and random copy's of cards with same effect different name pic and that we need long effects to have more originality and that..

I see no problem whatsoever once the effect is written in text underneath the card or in a spoiler...

we have a winrar

we have a winrar

why thank you... ^_^

Archived