Who will win?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• *ARCEUS*
    • Dragon_22
    • Tie

DONT USE THE TIE OPTION!!!

Winner: 3 rep and 20 points from the loser

This are hand drew cards so 50% of the rating must be for the image.

Ending on 5 days.

*ARCEUS* card:(Sorry I don't have the lore)

2d7wnbo.png

Dragon_22 card:

235869.jpg

Lore:When this monster is Special Summoned, put 2 Dark Space Counters on it. This card gains 300 ATK for each Dark Space Counter on it. If this monster is Special Summoned, discard 2 cards. Once per turn, roll 2 six-sided dices. If the result is a pair number, draw 3 cards. If it is a non-pair number, your opponent draws 3 cards. When this monster destroys an enemy's monster in battle, throw a coin. If it is heads, this monster gains an extra attack. If it is tails, this monster is destroyed.

My card lore:

If there is a "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" in your Graveyard, pay 1000 Life Points to Special Summon it. Destroy it during the End Phase. When a face-up "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" on your side of the field is sent to the Graveyard, remove 1 card in your opponent's Graveyard from play and inflict 500 damage to your opponent. During the End Phase this card was destroyed as a result of battle, you can destroy all cards you control to Special Summon 1 "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" from your Graveyard.

I drew my card, too, just to let you know.

By the way, contests are not supposed to have the "Tie" option. That messes up the poll. :cry:

I vote for Dragon because i don't get your card.I can't see how many stars are in the card.The pic is not in place and the effect is overpowered!

8 Stars. What did you expect from a relative of Blue-Eyes? :D

WAIT! I said we weren't going to bet points! I plan on getting a name change and want to save my points :cry: But oh well, what happens when I win? I get the points... Ok, I'm fine with that.

Time for my first card examination in a long time :) (I'm going to enjoy this mwahahaha!!!)

Blue-Eyes White Dragon:

If there is a "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" in your Graveyard, you can pay 1000 Life Points to Special Summon this card (from?). If this card is Special Summoned in this way, destroy it during the End Phase. Each time a "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" is sent from your field to the Graveyard, your opponent looses 500 Life Points and you select and remove from play 1 card of their Graveyard. During the End Phase of a turn this card was destroyed by battle, you can destroy all cards you control to Special Summon 1 "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" from your Graveyard.

(Its been a long time sinse I last corrected something but lets hope I haven't lost the "touch"... I can't point on bold sertain errors because I changed the wording itself.

the pic looks good and bright, but the card is blurry and I don't support the idea of "pics that get out of the space" very much, specially when they block important data of the card that might confuse people... like stars for example...

3300 ATK seems a little too powerful for only 1000 Life Points..its effect is good..

being a Fairy-Type doesn't help "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" that much.. hhmmm....)

Dark Space Dragon:(it looks more like a dog than a dragon to me)

When this monster is Special Summoned, put 2 Dark Space Counters on it. This card gains 300 ATK for each Dark Space Counter on it. If this monster is Special Summoned, discard 2 cards. Once per turn, roll 2 six-sided dices. If the result is 2,4 or 6 number, draw 3 cards. If it is a non-pair number, your opponent draws 3 cards. When this monster destroys an enemy's monster in battle, throw a coin. If it is heads, this monster gains an extra attack. If it is tails, this monster is destroyed.

(-underlined1: if you meant that as a cost.. this card is not horribly overpowered like to need it

-underlined2: it is better to say 2, 4, or 6 rather than a pair because if you are rolling 2 dices, -then its understood that a pair is when both dices have the same result..like two 6s, 2 3s ect.

-also, why not roll a die twice per turn rather than roll 2 once per turn?

the coin effect makes this card horribly luck based,)

I have to say that both pics could be better although I liked more arceus' card...

arceus has more OCG problems but I like the effect better....

my vote goes arceus..(also, it seems like he needs the vote more :lol: )

;)

Wha...

How am I getting my butt handed to me? I have less OCG errors! I just don't understand how I lose on every contest I enter! I got my butt kicked by someone who used 3D so I tried it for a contest but it is making me lose! >.< I should just go ahead and send the points, and the reps.

No! I know I will lose but I will not give up!

Archived