Ether Force Dragon

DonRoyale

So, I'm writing a 5D fanfic. The main character uses this card as his main Synchro monster.

I hardly ever make Synchros, so go easy on me for this one...Please?

103241u.jpg

[spoiler=Card Lore]1 Tuner monster + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

This card gains 100 ATK for each unused Monster Card Zone on the field. When this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle, Special Summon a "Ether Token" (LIGHT, 1 Star, Fairy, ATK/0, DEF/0) in Attack Position in each of your unoccupied Monster Card Zones. When this card is destroyed, Special Summon the Tuner monster used in the Synchro Summon of this card.

[spoiler=Image Credit]http://pseudolonewolf.deviantart.com/art/Elemental-Dragon-Light-9774578

Let me know what you think! :)

First of all, it gains 100 ATK for each unused Zone on the field. Meaning, 300 per zone would give it a maximum 2700 ATK-boost, which is absolutely insane. I find it unbalanced at 100 enough; it can have its ATK bloated to 3400 while alone on the field.

However, I have a neat extra effect that is both a gift and a curse. If you'll give me a moment to edit it in...

EDIT: Done! Let me know what you think! :)

First of all' date=' it gains 100 ATK for each unused Zone [b']on the field[/b]. Meaning, 300 per zone would give it a maximum 2700 ATK-boost, which is absolutely insane. I find it unbalanced at 100 enough; it can have its ATK bloated to 3400 while alone on the field.

However, I have a neat extra effect that is both a gift and a curse. If you'll give me a moment to edit it in...

In the effect you put unused monster card zones. So if this card occupied one, 4 can be left unoccupied.

First of all' date=' it gains 100 ATK for each unused Zone [b']on the field[/b]. Meaning, 300 per zone would give it a maximum 2700 ATK-boost, which is absolutely insane. I find it unbalanced at 100 enough; it can have its ATK bloated to 3400 while alone on the field.

In the effect you put unused monster card zones. So if this card occupied one, 4 can be left unoccupied.

It counts your opponent's, as well. If it only counted yours, it would read "This card gains 100 ATK for each of your unoccupied Monster Card Zones."

Archived