Pokemon RP The Pokemon God's Destruction (LOCK please part 2 coming soon =D)

Silver The Hedgehog

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just then a man in a long jacket and sunglasses on his head approaches the group.

"It's much more than just him turning into any pokemon type ... he is every type. He made all of it with his 1,000 arms..... or rather if you believe the legends. I'd actually like to see who is more ancient .. him or Mew."

Joe: "thats a pretty nice duskull you have there. I've never actually faced one of those in a battle. Perhaps once all this is figured out, we could have a match, but for now...I'll be back here later. I figure we're going after the same thing. Here's my number. Should you need anything just call."

Joe then walks off

OoC: sorry, I'm out for the day. Just wanted to intro my character.

OoC: Is it okay that I'm doing this. Or can only Night Rider change scene?

Meanwhile outside on the lowever outskirts of Mossdeep city, people were running away from the shallow waters, as schools of Huntail and Gorebyss were rising up from the deep. And were very angry.

Joseph came running into the room where the scientists and other trainers were talking. "sorry to interrupt, but apparently this phenomenon are affecting more than just sinnoh. There appears to be some very angry deep sea pokemon on the beaches and the shallows off the coast. I'm guessing the change in jet stream and weather is also going to affect other places as well. I'm heading down to the beaches to see if I can push back these things. Anyone want to come with me?"

Everyone else was too busy so Joe ran to the beach on his own. He saw numberous Huntail and Gorebyss atacking people in the water.

"This isn't good. Better skip the warm up. Come on out Feraligator"

He held up his pokeball and a red light shot out materializing in a large crocodile form. This Feraligator was different from other Feraligators. It had much larger and more numerous spikes on its body. And was slightly bigger. (This is all due to the different climate of the orange islands.)

"Feraligator .... use Roar."

Feraligator took a deep breath and and then blasted a ferocious roar, scarring all the pokemon away. And even startling the beach go-ers.

Archived