The Great Battle - Capture the Castle

六兆年と一夜物語

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shaymin uses vine whip in order to climb back up. Shaymin uses Leaf storm on birdy. Birdy flies in outer space and suffocates. I discard 1 card from my hand to activate Lightning Vortex. Destroy all other cards. The card I discarded was Light and Darkness Dragon. With it's ability I Special Summon MUK. Attack G.A.Y.D.A.R. Own-age.

I permaban you for double accounting, then to make sure you don't come back I I.P ban you, then to make sure you can't come back I put 1 million viruses on your comp, then I obliterate you with "destiny" then I change "destiny" and become Aster Phoenix, shoop da woop you, and send every internet meme ever created at you.

Oh yeah, and I kill myself in your dimension but for being a good soul I die.

I just watch the super spamfest with an akward. Then I stab you all and pile your bodies next to the about to explode GAYDAR seeing that it is now detecting my brother "molesting" the dead corpses of the men.

Erm...no.

I die' date=' but I blow up the Afterlife by accident. Then I get stuck in my dimension :)

[/quote']

Noope.

I permaban you for double accounting' date=' then to make sure you don't come back I I.P ban you, then to make sure you can't come back I put 1 million viruses on your comp, then I obliterate you with "destiny" then I change "destiny" and become Aster Phoenix, shoop da woop you, and send every internet meme ever created at you.

Oh yeah, and I kill myself in your dimension but for being a good soul I die.

[/quote']

Wait, wtf?

I open a portal to my dimension' date=' sucking everything not holding something in that nanosecond instanly into my dimension. Which is a place you'll go insane and/or kill yourself for sure.

[/quote']

W.T.F.

Shaymin uses vine whip in order to climb back up. Shaymin uses Leaf storm on birdy. Birdy flies in outer space and suffocates. I discard 1 card from my hand to activate Lightning Vortex. Destroy all other cards. The card I discarded was Light and Darkness Dragon. With it's ability I Special Summon MUK. Attack G.A.Y.D.A.R. Own-age.

I dun get it.

Shaymin catches fire' date=' and the bird turns into a goat/sheep or whatever that thing was, and lands in shaymin opening an otherworldy portal

[/quote']

AAAH..yes no.

AAAH..yes

Arceus explodes; the bomb is in his stomach.

What does this have to do with the G.A.Y.D.A.R.?

Arceus eats the bomb' date=' by defying physics.

[/quote']

I don't care about physics.

G.A.Y.D.A.R. betrays Bakura and slaughters him. :|

Oh really?

I Summon Yami Bakura and equip him with the G.A.Y.D.A.R increasing his ATK by 5000!

Congratulations' date=' you're farther from the solution![/center']

The bird revives Shaymin' date=' and Arceus is immobilized while Shaymin is equipping a Gooey Bomb on Arceus' wrist. Arceus cannot move. Shaymin runs off.

[/quote']

Nada.

Arceus turns out to e immortal' date=' and tap-dances after the bird.

[/quote']

e immortal doesn't make sense.

The Bird lays a nuclear bomb and escapes' date=' while slaughtering every one of your "bretheren".

[/quote']

Who lays nuclear bombs?

Goodness. I call all mine brethren:

Sachiel

Shamshel

Ramiel

Gaghiel

Israfel

Matarael

Sahaquiel

Iruel

Leliel

Bardiel

Arael

Armisael

Uriel

Attack the bird!

WTH?

His "strangely pointed feet" get stuck in the ground' date=' and my Shiny Heatran uses Magma Storm while Arceus is stuck

[/quote']

???

Arceus accidentaly steps on Shaymin with his strangely pointy feet.

W.T.H.

Go! Shaymin! Your Arceus is immobilized by love!

Who the hell is that?

*Pokémon music*

A wild G.A.Y.D.A.R. appeared!

Go' date=' Arceus!

*Arceus call*

FIGHT>JUDGEMENT

Arceus used Judgement!

*flash animation*

G.A.Y.D.A.R.=Steel Type

Arceus' item=Earth Plate

It's super effective!

*noise*

The wild G.A.Y.D.A.R. fainted!

*More flash animation*

Arceus gained 20,000 EXP points!

*ping!*

Beat that.

[/quote']

GTFO.

I send it a pic of my naked sister

On the L.E.S.D.A.R.' date=' that's over 9000![/center']

I put my brother in front of it and overload it.

[align=center]You killed the G.A.Y.D.A.R.

Part 5 - The Happy Time Sunshine Man

HTSM - 9999999999999999999999999999[/align]

i show him Micheal Jackson living in palastine (or wherever he is now) he is such a sorry sight the sunshine man kill himself

if that don't work

i put him in the never ending darkness of space where no sunshine is the he dies

Thou HTSM is light.

i show him hundreds of the most sad' date=' depressing, death filled movies and videos, show them to the HTSM and tell him they all happened

[/quote']

He alters the course of Time and Space, to change the sad, depressing, death filled movies and videos to awesome, funny, and epic filled movies and videos. You failed.

I have it meet my friends ex.

He makes her/him extremely happy.

I inform the Happy Sunshine Man of the utter insignificance of his frail existence.

[align=center]You actually did something useful. Give yourself a pat on a back.

Phase 4 - n00bs

N - 600

0 - 700

0 - 700

B - 800

S - 900[/align]

I kick all of the noobs in the shin' date=' then infuse landmines into their hearts. The landmines explode 5 seconds later.

[/quote']

Well, you got rid of N, O, and O

I summon a...that won't work. I got it the...no nevermind. Oh screw that I slaughter those noobs.

[align=center]You got rid of B and S.

Phase 5 - The Castle in the Sky

TCITS - 999' date='000[/align']

Archived