The Great Battle - Capture the Castle

六兆年と一夜物語

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Vision still goes' date=' which The Statue gives Ryko new eyes and some kind of Armor, Which he Builds the Hariti, Which Flies at and fires a massive discharge of Lazers at Roxas

[/quote']

When will you learn? Refleja.

Roxas tries to attack me' date=' but I pull out a Capital One card.

[/quote']

I cut the Capital One Card in half.

I summon kakashi who performs a thousand years of pain on you.

Distracted, I am actually hit.

HP - 895 (Cannot attack)

:lol::lol::lol: Metaphors FTW?

I unleash my Anti-Pixel Wormhole' date=' which makes the two members unable to speak because the pixels that make up the text are torn apart and scattered across the Multiverse.

[/quote']

Unfortunately, the Wormhole cannot take in too many of similar information, therefore the Wormhole is destroyed.

I have Haruhi Suzumiya to recreate the world without them.

However' date=' in order to preserve the safety of the world, Yuki Nagato and Mikuru Asahina reverse time to the point before you called Haruhi, therefore your attack is negated. Afterwards, Nagato is corrupted by Ragnarok, and thus Nagato sides with them.

ragnarok1945 - 1,500,000

SaTuRnPaLaDiN - 750,000

Yuki Nagato HP - 10,000,000

I send Dad from "Dad at work" on Saturn and Ragnarok. Everyone has to look away because of the horrific stuff he does to them.

(oh and if you havent seen it http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/386773 there ya go)

ragnarok proves to be an immovable object against Dad's unstoppable force. However, ragnarok does receive some damage.

ragnarok1945 - 1,499,900

SaTuRnPaLaDiN - 750,000

Yuki Nagato HP - 10,000,000

I Unleash the 10 Hells of the End on Ragnarok1945 and SaturnPaladin

Nagato uses her abilities to completely negate the attack.

I throw the Rasengan at ragnarok1945

Saturn defends using the almighty plywood to block. However, the plywood only blocks some of the damge before breaking, with the broken piece hitting Saturn.

Ragnarok - 1,499,900

Saturn Paladin - 739,950

Yuki Nagato - 10,000,000

Archived