The Great Battle - Capture the Castle

六兆年と一夜物語

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i call super duper bomb to make castle go boom

The super duper bomb is running a bit late' date=' and the castle moved.[/center']

IT"S EQUAL TO 9000!!!! A care Bear Comes up and hugs it' date=' Barney feeds it, Arthur pays it and sets it free, clifford cool it off and Pat stops the war.

I win

[/quote']

It cannot be defeated by crappy children show characters.

I climb up a magic beanstalk' date=' and steal the chicken of the giant who lives in the castle. Then kill the chicken.

[/quote']

The people mourn and kill themselves, making the castle fall. You win!

i shoot HUGE cannon in castle 666 times

[align=center]Too bad the HUGE cannon doesn't take orders from a LV1.

Thank you people for destroying the castle! But the real one is in another zone!

PART 3 - The World That Never Always Was

The Alley

Part 1 - Neo Old-Shadows

Old-Shadows - 300[/align]

I cancel out all magic, enemy movement, and any other crap that will block my next move.

Then I unleash my universal Spirit Bomb on all the Earth and not give a shitalking mushrooms about everyone on it.

I win. ^_^

I cancel out all magic' date=' enemy movement, and any other crap that will block my next move.

Then I unleash my universal Spirit Bomb on all the Earth and not give a shitalking mushrooms about everyone on it.

I win. ^_^

[/quote']

If the attack takes 2 lines, it wont work.

I go up to the Old-Shadows and whisper to them: "Have you ever gotten the feeling that your being watched?"

OMG you just blew them up.

I go up to each of the Old-Shadows and yell at them "Get off the road ya old geezer!"

The Shadows cant hear you; they didn't turn on their hearing aid.

OoC: Smexy Banner you have there True Destiny(You should never count OoC in the game)

IC: Ryko Turns into a Transcended Whispering Beast and Fires 2 beams of Black Fire at the Old/Neo Shadows

[align=center]RP text won't work.

Phase 2 - Gamblers Play-It-Safeors

PIS - 1' date='000[/align']

Suddenly, Vegeta and Nappa appear out of nowhere. Nappa takes a look at the dummy, staggers away from it, and turns to Vegeta. "Vegeta! What does the scouter say about his Hit Point level?" Vegeta points the scouter at the dummy.

IT'S EXACTLY NINETHOUSAND

Suddenly' date=' Vegeta and Nappa appear out of nowhere. Nappa takes a look at the dummy, staggers away from it, and turns to Vegeta. "Vegeta! What does the scouter say about his Hit Point level?" Vegeta points the scouter at the dummy.

IT'S EXACTLY NINETHOUSAND

[/quote']

[align=center]By shouting IT'S EXACTLY NINETHOUSAND, the dummy dies.

Phase 4 - Dusk Dawn

Dawn - 403526216727[/align]

Archived