DRAGONS ARE REAL

Star Child

wat do u mean by Gliese 581c?

The planet you were talking about.

Dragons like grammar.

Dragons are the supreme product of evolution. They are as near sentience as invincibility' date=' and are on the edge of both. The odds of their extinction are roughly as good as those of Splash KO'ing an opponent's entire party. Certainly, no humans would have been able to kill dragons without divine support.

[/quote']

Ah some one show the logic of how powerfull dragons are/were.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

It shan't.

Dragons like grammar.

Dragons are the supreme product of evolution. They are as near sentience as invincibility' date=' and are on the edge of both. The odds of their extinction are roughly as good as those of Splash KO'ing an opponent's entire party. Certainly, no humans would have been able to kill dragons without divine support.

[/quote']

Ah some one show the logic of how powerfull dragons are/were.

Idoun, Medeus, and the Fire Dragon should explain my point.

If they don't, see Ninian, Myrrh, and Chiki.

It shan't.

Dragons like grammar.

[/quote']

Ah someone showed the logic of how powerfull dragons are/were.

Idoun, Medeus, and the Fire Dragon should explain my point.

If they don't, see Ninian, Myrrh, and Chiki.

sorry, I had gramatical errors in that post. I fixed the bolded parts

hmm. Jawzahr is the largest of the three, fit8. it swallows moons and stars. the others are more in the sense of smaller, espseially Ladon. ladon guarded the golden apples from hurcules and almost killed hurcules. Yamata no Orochi is the second largest of those three. he has eight heads and tails. in a sence he is the hydra but not completely.

I think that Jawzahr may have the advantage here' date=' he is obviously the biggest of the three as POD said. I realize that kamoto dragons don't count, but they do seem to look rather lizard-dragon like.

[/quote']

yes. kamoto dragons are more lizard than dragon. lol. now is there anyother topic you guys can come up with, I'm too busy to think of one.

hmm. Jawzahr is the largest of the three' date=' fit8. it swallows moons and stars. the others are more in the sense of smaller, espseially Ladon. ladon guarded the golden apples from hurcules and almost killed hurcules. Yamata no Orochi is the second largest of those three. he has eight heads and tails. in a sence he is the hydra but not completely.

[/quote']

to tell you the truth im very impressed you know that! did you have to look it up?

hmm. Jawzahr is the largest of the three' date=' fit8. it swallows moons and stars. the others are more in the sense of smaller, espseially Ladon. ladon guarded the golden apples from hurcules and almost killed hurcules. Yamata no Orochi is the second largest of those three. he has eight heads and tails. in a sence he is the hydra but not completely.

[/quote']

to tell you the truth im very impressed you know that! did you have to look it up?

I had to look up Yamata no Orochi to remember what exactly it looked like but that was it I Have a very extensive knowledge of dragons.

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

Hydra did a lot better than Ladon against Heracles; that was the only task he needed help on.

As Jawzahr would cause no damage whatsoever to a smaller Dragon by eating it, and his claws are too bulky to manipulate with dexterity, his options are severely restricted, virtually eliminating him from the fight.

Among Dragons, I would probably name the eternally regenerating Hydra; certainly, only Jawzahr would be able to silence Hydra properly by swallowing it whole, and even then the beast will be able to damage Jawzahr from within due to a lack of damage, possibly even evaporating the longevity-enhancing compounds that keep the planet-eater quasi-immortal.

Unicron and Azrdvfk Vreighar were both more successful than Jawzahr as a planet-eater; indeed, Jawzahr only served roughly the same purpose as Apophis, and did so with less efficacy.

All of the dragons Prince of Death mentioned are in a thirty-page-or-less book I own. Don't be too impressed.

Note that Gods are greatly superior to all mortal races, even Dragons. Would a dragon god such as Ryujin have the powers of a Dragon or a God? In the latter case, does he still qualify as a Dragon?

Also: Discuss the Makmute/Manakete concept.

Hydra did a lot better than Ladon against Heracles; that was the only task he needed help on.

As Jawzahr would cause no damage whatsoever to a smaller Dragon by eating it' date=' and his claws are too bulky to manipulate with dexterity, his options are severely restricted, virtually eliminating him from the fight.

Among Dragons, I would probably name the eternally regenerating Hydra; certainly, only Jawzahr would be able to silence Hydra properly by swallowing it whole, and even then the beast will be able to damage Jawzahr from within due to a lack of damage, possibly even evaporating the longevity-enhancing compounds that keep the planet-eater quasi-immortal.

Unicron and Azrdvfk Vreighar were both more successful than Jawzahr as a planet-eater; indeed, Jawzahr only served roughly the same purpose as Apophis, and did so with less efficacy.

All of the dragons Prince of Death mentioned are in a thirty-page-or-less book I own. Don't be too impressed.

Note that Gods are greatly superior to all mortal races, even Dragons. Would a dragon god such as Ryujin have the powers of a Dragon or a God? In the latter case, does he still qualify as a Dragon?

Also: Discuss the Makmute/Manakete concept.

[/quote']

I didnt know they were in a book. heck I just got bored in the past and started looking up the historical dragons. you are right to question Ryujin. As for the Makmute/Manakete concept, I'm stumped. I looked for it on google but there is nothing.

God isn't a race it's a rank in my opinion...

Such as Krato's becoming a God

So I think that he is a dragon and he has the rank of God.

yes good point God isnt a race' date=' its a rank of the highest power.

[/quote']

Wrong. Also, it's plural, not singular. Gods are the most highly evolved race in the universe, which started when the first atoms formed, which meant that they have been evolving since the beginning of the Universe and have reached such a high state of evolution as omniscience. Not to mention that through their manipulations they helped shape the universe in the first place.

Anyway, Discussion: What were the origins of Dragons, and when did they begin evolving?

Archived