DRAGONS ARE REAL

Star Child

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Then what. thats the only logical/only thing I've heard where they probably started. what' date=' did they just cross a dimensional rift into our world then leave?

[/quote']

Tell me, are Dragons tiny little rodents that hide in holes all day long?

it wasnt my theory' date=' it was some one elses. besides how does "are Dragons tiny little rodents that hide in holes all day long?" contradict the theory of the dinosaur period.

[/quote']

Because if they started off in the dinosaur era then that would be what Dragons would probably be. Heck, most probably just a slight step up of bacteria. It took the human race two billion years to evolve to what it is now. Can you imagine a couple million?

it wasnt my theory' date=' it was some one elses. besides how does "are Dragons tiny little rodents that hide in holes all day long?" contradict the theory of the dinosaur period.

[/quote']

Because if they started off in the dinosaur era then that would be what Dragons would probably be. Heck, most probably just a slight step up of bacteria. It took the human race two billion years to evolve to what it is now. Can you imagine a couple million?

then how do you account for the T-Rex. the dragons could be and advanced version of dinosaurs.

[/quote']

then how do you account for the T-Rex. the dragons could be and advanced version of dinosaurs.

How advanced, exactly?

LISTEN UP!!!!!!! This is my theory of how dragons came to be. Dragons lived before the dinosaurs then evolved into the dinosaurs then died out as what we called dinasaurs which arent trully dead yet because birds and such evolved from them. IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH IT THEN PLEASE TELL ME!!!!!

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

[/quote']

Because if they started off in the dinosaur era then that would be what Dragons would probably be. Heck, most probably just a slight step up of bacteria. It took the human race two million years to evolve to what it is now. Can you imagine a couple million?

then how do you account for the T-Rex. the dragons could be and advanced version of dinosaurs. Tyrannosaurus Rex did have two hundred million years to evolve from Eoraptor.

How advanced, exactly?

Some historians believed that they came to be about two hundred years before Midevil Times or "Black Ages" as referred to by some.

That most probably was when Dragons fully evolved into what we know as Dragons now.

Even the ancient Greeks had multiple recorded incidences of draconic life-forms; Hydra' date=' Ladon...

LISTEN UP!!!!!!! This is my theory of how dragons came to be. Dragons lived before the dinosaurs then evolved into the dinosaurs then died out as what we called dinasaurs which arent trully dead yet because birds and such evolved from them. IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH IT THEN PLEASE TELL ME!!!!!

Dragons are far more advanced creatures than dinosaurs; in your example, evolution works backwards.

God isn't a race it's a rank in my opinion...

Such as Krato's becoming a God

So I think that he is a dragon and he has the rank of God.

For the race of immortal gods is by no means the same as that of mortal men!
There you have it.

you are wrong. they would have to de-evolve to become dinoaurs. remember dragons are far more superior than dinosaurs but dinosaurs got names that could be pronounced.

Maybe they just all hid somewhere when society was "on to them" >.>

lol

you might be right. have you read "dragon rider"? good book dragons went into hiding and had tried to stay away from humans for as long as possible. or those other fantasy books where they say that humans have forgotten about/dont belive in magic and the magical creatures. there are many possibilities.

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

I've read Dragon Rider. Great book.

However, there are two stances we can take on dragonkind's character: non-sentient and sentient. Either way, PoD's argument is invalidated.

In the case of dragons being on the edge of sentience but still bestial, they wouldn't be pacifistic at all; rather, they would attempt to survive in any possible way, including intrusion upon human settlements.

If dragons were sentient, an immensely powerful, probably fascist government would be necessary to keep the entire species under control; even so, there would be a number of rebels sufficient to form their own more public nation if there were many more than a thousand dragons in existence.

We therefore assume that draconic survival rates are roughly equivalent to that of the Siberian tiger; considering their evolutionary superiority, this proposition is absurd.

Archived