DRAGONS ARE REAL

Star Child

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They probably fear how we would react. they could be peace/loving natured for all I know and ear that we might go critical and start a nuclear attack on them or something.

Fafnir and Hydra say otherwise.

on a technicality' date=' the Hydra wasnt a dragon it was a sea serpent.

[/quote']

Yes, because everyone knows sea serpents frequent inland swamps.

They probably fear how we would react. they could be peace/loving natured for all I know and ear that we might go critical and start a nuclear attack on them or something.

[/quote']

false, sea serpents also frequent the seas mainly near the coast of england. from all the stuff I can remember.

[/quote']

false, sea serpents also frequent the seas mainly near the coast of england. from all the stuff I can remember.

Your not really good at this, are you? >.< >.<

[/quote']

sorry, I should have noticed that I said a word that wasnt supposed to be there (the bolded word) I was talking to a freind the same time I was posting that.

[/quote']

sorry, I should have noticed that I said a word that wasnt supposed to be there (the bolded word) I was talking to a freind the same time I was posting that.

Not to mention that you didn't catch my sarcasm in the post before that.

[/quote']

Not to mention that you didn't catch my sarcasm in the post before that.

I didnt know you were being sarcastic about it, I cant hear your voice so I cant tell if you were being sarcastic or not. Me, I tell people when I'm sarcastic when I post a sarcastic post.

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

Basically:

Hydra is a dragon; it has legs.

Fafnir is evil.

Dragons are not pacifistic.

Discuss the difference between dragons such as we are discussing, and dragons as ridden by Dragon Riders, Dragoknights, and Dragonmasters.

the hydra is not a dragon' date=' just a distant cousin.

[/quote']

No. Hydra=Dragon. End of discussion.

Hmmm... maybe the dragons that are ridden are born with a psychic bond with another sentient being and thus if this link is disrupted, then things could go really bad for the dragon? Thus, it is in the dragon's best interests to protect the partner of said psychic for as long as possible.

The Eragon books are awesome, even more so than the Twilight Books.

To get those letters:

- Click Start

- Go to All Programs

- Go to Accessories

- Go to System Tools

- Go to Character Map

Then choose what letters you want, go the Alias Emporium and have Darth change your name.

Archived