LOCK

Soul Legacy

watch this' date=' tell me hes not a faker then

[/quote']

dude look close, that isnt even him. And even if it was that proves nothing other than some ppl have cells in the wild

You're right!

i think hes ok. he eats insects and that stuff. just admit it. ur jealouse of him

It's not fake. How can you fake squeezing the fluid out of elephant dung and drinking it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmIkYK3LtKA

Watch this and tell me it's not fake.

lol your dumb thinkin that its fake because of that. If youve actually seen that episode, thats a small volcano located near a town, and it says in the behind the seens, he used that part to demonstrate what you WOULD do if you had to. Too dangerous to do it on a huge volcano. He does dangerous things, but the crew follows for ICE only. What would they do on a huge volcano, have the camera crew hold support ropes incase he falls while the camers float and operate themselves?

lol your dumb thinkin that its fake because of that. If youve actually seen that episode' date=' thats a small volcano located near a town, and it says in the behind the seens, he used that part to demonstrate what you WOULD do if you had to. Too dangerous to do it on a huge volcano. He does dangerous things, but the crew follows for ICE only. What would they do on a huge volcano, have the camera crew hold support ropes incase he falls while the camers float and operate themselves?

[/quote']

Only on ice eh?

Face it. He's fake.

LOL even better aswell, watch the video again. When the second man does it, its a different place. Proof:

*watch when he jumps onto it. Shorter fall, shorter drop distance.

*shorter walk across. Shorter recreation.

*when the second man crosses, theres an area or rubble behind him. When bear does it, theres a simmilar looking thing there, but it is not rubble

and let me refrase. Camera crew follows to FILM THE SHOW, but they can only do anything for him in ICE

and watch the end of that one again, they even have a safety man go down on rope with him

Your just like everyone else who sees some clever camera useage or behind the seens blargon and automatically think somone cant do something because most people cant.

LOL even better aswell' date=' watch the video again. When the second man does it, its a different place. Proof:

*watch when he jumps onto it. Shorter fall, shorter drop distance.

*shorter walk across. Shorter recreation.

[b']That's only because he didn't do all that ridiculous sheet when he was walking across.[/b]

*when the second man crosses, theres an area or rubble behind him. When bear does it,

theres a simmilar looking thing there, but it is not rubble

Actually it's the exact same place. It was filmed at Kilauea. AKA a tourist spot.

and let me rephrase. The Camera crew follows to FILM THE SHOW, but they can only do anything for him in ICE

Actually, as stated in the behind the scenes footage I have provided you with, the camera crew follows him on every episode no matter where he is. But he also has a crew to make sure the stunt he is doing is safe. He even has props created by REAL survival experts.

and watch the end of that one again, they even have a safety man go down on rope with him

This only FURTHER proves my point.

Your just like everyone else who sees some clever camera useage or behind the seens blargon and automatically think somone cant do something because most people cant.

"You're just like everyone else who sees evidence and makes a rational assumption based on what they've learned."

Let me fix your entire post.

Lol oh lordy lordy save my soul! Willieh is the preacher of the lord! I have been saved! He knows all! I musnt argue or he may smite me!

Again, I suggest everyone leave this boardalone and let willie and everone else think they know all and are better than everyone, we are not worth to impose on their self-rightousness

just a by the way, i said they follow him to film the show, WHICH MEANS EVERYWHERE HE GOES. and they DO test it for safety, but they can do no more physical help than that unless IN CASE OF EMERGENCY.

ok, im sorry. Sit on or throne and smite me now, I shall leave you in your world.

Lol oh lordy lordy save my soul! Willieh is the preacher of the lord! I have been saved! He knows all! I musnt argue or he may smite me!

Again' date=' I suggest everyone leave this boardalone and let willie and everone else think they know all and are better than everyone, we are not worth to impose on their self-rightousness

[/quote']

I'm not being self-righteous. I'm just stating what is true.

Just because you've deified some SurvivorMan imposter doesn't mean that I'm being self-righteous, or that I think I know everything.

It just means that you can't look at basic evidence and come up with a sensible decision.

just a by the way' date=' i said they follow him to film the show, WHICH MEANS EVERYWHERE HE GOES. and they [b']DO test it for safety[/b], but they can do no more physical help than that unless IN CASE OF EMERGENCY

I missed this part.

That's all the physical help he needs ffs...

I don't really care if it's fake. Half the crap on TV is anyways. I only watch a show to be entertained.

He is entertaining.

Like that episode where he kills a bunny. Or the one where he eats a fish raw (with it's scales and everything).

Archived