YCM King of Games [Locked: Jovi is your King!]

Legend Zero

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Terribly sorry' date=' but thosed who failed to get there card in on time and post here will still earn "part" of the 3rd place winnings. I also hope to see you in next King of Games. ;-)

[/quote']

Crap I wasn't able to get on, can I please post my cards tonight? I will get them within the hour. I was going to do it earlier, but my internet wasn't working.

What it is still Thursday...

Am i still allowed in or what..??

We are supposed to have round 5.. 1 more day wouldn't hurt this contest.. It would improve it..

Here is my cards..

[align=center]88810.jpg

Effect - 1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

When this card is successfully Synchro Summoned, select up to 2 monster cards on the field and change their Battle Positions if they are face-down they are flipped face-up any Flip Effects are negated. As long as this card remains face-up on the field monsters cannot change their Battle Positions except by card effect.

88810.jpg

Effect - This card can only be equipped to a WATER Spellcaster-Type monster.

The equipped monster gains 300 ATK and DEF. The equipped monster cannot change its Battle Position except by card effect. Once per turn, if the equipped monster is selected as an attack target, you can pay 1000 points to negate the attack. If the equipped monster is destroyed by battle, you can remove from play both this card and the equipped monster to inflict damage to your opponent equal to the equipped cards original ATK or DEF. If this card is in your Graveyard during your Standby Phase, you can pay 1000 points to add it to your hand.[/align]

Everyone can post >_>

[spoiler=Stuff]

43681s.jpg

1 LIGHT Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monster

This card can only be Special Summoned except by Synchro Summoned. When this card is Summoned, you can remove any number of cards from your Graveyard from play. Put 1 Innocence Counter on this card for each card removed from play by this effect (max. 5). This card gains 500 ATK for each Innocence Counter on this card. If your opponent activates an effect of a Spell Card, you can remove 2 Innocence Counters from this card to negate it.

43681.jpg

This card can only be equipped to a "Innocence" monster. Once per turn, you can remove 1 "Innocence" monster in your Graveyard from play. Put any number of Armor Counters on this card equal to the Level of the monster removed from play by this effect (max. 6).Once per turn, discard 1 card from your hand. If you do not, remove this card from play. If the the monster this card is equipped to is an attack target, you can remove 2 Armor Counters from this card to negate the attack. If there are no Armor Counters on this card, If a player activates an effect of a Trap Card, negate it.

[spoiler=Cards]

159221f.jpg

Card Lore:

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monster

This card is destroyed during the End Phase of the turn it is Synchro Summoned. As long as this card remains in the Graveyard, your opponent cannot Special Summon monsters from the Graveyard.

159221.jpg

Card Lore:

This card can only be equipped to a monster with "Reborn" in it's name. During your Standby Phase, you can Tribute the monster this card is equipped to to inflict 500 Damage to your opponent.

Archived