YCM King of Games [Locked: Jovi is your King!]

Legend Zero

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[align=center][spoiler=Tinker Bell Fairy]165291.jpg

If there are no Level 4 or lower monsters in your hand, you can Special Summon this card from your Graveyard. When this card is Special Summoned this way, you can remove it from play to Normal Summon 1 Level 6 or higher Spellcaster-Type monster from your hand. As long as this card remains removed from play, all Spellcaster-Type monsters you control gain 300 ATK during damage calculation.

And I'm a guy.

>.<[/align]

Thanks for giving me a bit of extra time... Here is my card

[align=center]2u55oiv.png

Effect - This card cannot be Special Summoned from the Graveyard. If you control 2 or more face-up Spellcaster-Type monsters you can Tribute them to Special Summon this card from your hand or Deck. If this card is Summoned in that way, you can pay half your Life Points to destroy every other card on the field. Once per turn, you can discard from your hand a number of Spellcaster-Type monsters to have this card gain ATK equal to their combined Levels x100 until the End Phase. If this card is destroyed by battle, you can discard your entire hand to add an equal amount of Spellcaster-Type monsters to your Deck from the Graveyard then draw 1 card.[/align]

well here's mine[spoiler=Card's]178320b.jpg178320f.jpg[spoiler=Monster Effect]This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it be treated as an Effect Monster with this effect:

Remove from play any number of cards in your Graveyard, to increase this cards ATK by 100 for each card removed from play. When this card is removed from the field, inflict 1000 points of damage to your opponents Life Points.

Archived