BusterMode Contest

dorgeismydog

okay here it is,

I have not seen ANYONE create a /buster mode contest, so decided to do it.

rules:

1.no spam

2.must have pic credit

3.entry fee is 10 points

4.Anyone can join

5.Must be an un-made buster mode of an existing OCG/TCG synchro.

prizes

1st:35pts and 3 rep

2nd:25pts and 2 rep

3rd:15pts and 1 rep

1 Batteryman AAA (paid)

2 DeViLQ8

3 Sanderism(paid)

4 °「κıℓℓεr」°

5 neiller2 (paid)

6 Gir: Ruler of Tacoz

7 Roxas

8 Nighthawk14 (paid)

9 eliteduelists

End date to be determined after all entries are filled

I'll reserve an entry and pay once i post my card...(DONE)

andloid.jpg

image credit: Kazuki Takahashi & Batteryman AAA

[spoiler=Card Lore]

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Buster Mode". During a player's End Phase increase your Life Points by 1200 x the number of Psychic Type Monsters on the field. When this card is destroyed Special Summon 1"Magical Android" from your Graveyard.

I dont think many members will join this cuz finding pics for assault synchros is hard,

anyways here'z my card:

[align=center]190835r.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except with "Assault Mode Activate". When This card is Summoned, you can destroy all other cards on the field and inflict 300 damage to your opponent for each card destroyed by this card's effect. When this card on the field is destroyed, you can Special Summon 1 "Black Rose Dragon" from your Graveyard.[/align]

2hnxiq0.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of this card and "Assault Mode Activate". When this card is Special Summoned, it gains ATK equal to the total ATK of all Level 4 and lower monsters you control. When this card destroys a monster by battle, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the destroyed monster's ATK. When this face-up card is destroyed, you can Special Summon 1 "Junk Warrior" in your Graveyard.

Image Credit goes to Azuh.

thats spam too, spam is basically posting things in threads or sections that donot belong there at all, for any reason whatsoever. So when this thread is a buster mode contest, a trap monster has nothing to do with the subject. Just get out of this thread before you get in trouble or banned

[align=center]ok here is the card XD but the image sucks a little XD

nitrowarrior.png

Effect:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of this card and "Assault Mode Activate". Once per turn, if this attacking card destroys an opponent's monster by battle, you can change 1 face-up Defense Position monster your opponent controls to Attack Position, and attack it with this card.When this face-up card is destroyed, you can Special Summon 1 "Nitro Warrior" in your Graveyard.[/align]

Archived