1. 1. How Good Is this Card?

• AWESOME!!! Make More Cars Please!
    • Great!!! There are a few errors but awesome card
    • Its Ok, needs work
    • This is bad, Lots of OCG errors, you need help
    • Horrible, I dont even wanna talk about this card

136478x.jpg

Card Lore:

You can Special Summon this card from your hand if you are in control of a FIRE monster on your field with a lower DEF than this card. When this card is Special Summoned by this effect, select 1 WATER monster from your opponent's field and remove them from play. When this card is destroyed by battle, remove this card from play, when this card is removed from play, your opponent can Special Summon the 1 WATER monster that you removed with this card's effect.

Image Credit:

DeviantART

Please Give Feedback

There is quite a few grammatical and OCG errors(Im bad at fixing them). Result of battle=by battle

Being able to select it from the hand and the field is overpowered. Make it only able to select them on the field.

Special Summoning from the Deck... I don't know of a single card that can Special Summon itself from the Deck with its own effect, because the player would have to simply remember to play it from their deck, and that would just cause confusion. This effect is super overpowered, basically i cud just normal summon a FIRE and then just special summon him.

If its gonna be able to remove 2 WATERs from the field, lower its ATK to like 1900 or something, srsly.

Overall

4/10

Majorly overpowered, Many OCG and Grammar errors, non "Yugiohish" picture.

Remove the special summon from Deck part. It should just be the hand. Adding hand and deck just made it more overpowered.

The atk and def seems balanced now. But since the effect and stats are watered down now(lol)

I would make him a Level 6.

less=lower

Its a decent card. Its basically just a Goka, The Pyre Of Malice with a different effect and lower stats.

7/10

1. I dont understand that joke

2. If there are OCG errors' date=' tell me what they are

[/quote']

The joke was in reference to the typo on your poll: "AWSOME! Make more Cars Please!"

You can Special Summon this card from your hand if you control a FIRE monster on your field with lower DEF than this card. When this card is Special Summoned by this effect, select 1 WATER monster from your opponent's field and remove it from play. When this card is destroyed by battle, remove this card from play, when this card is removed from play, your opponent can Special Summon the 1 WATER monster that you removed from play with this card's effect.

Fixed for you

Archived